Shoot Through a Different World with Magical Eyes and Bullets!

wow so many thing packed here

mc without personality -check
overpowered weapon/skill -check
slave girl -check
bunny girl with big tits -check
rescuing a princess first thing -check

and everything in 1 chapter......great .....and yes its garbage xD

@xyzzy at least they have a mc with a personality nad side characters that think for themselves here is a blank guy and random common princess xD

Contributor
One of these days I want to see an isekai where the MC starts off with something like a Metal Gear with limited ammo. He goes on a rampage, then when the MG is destroyed he spends the rest of the manga running for his life with no-one on the planet to help him. Even the god that granted the MG would be disgusted by his actions and cut off support.

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy
Guns are very rare in Japan, to they point where they're considered almost mythical weapons. It's not like the US where guns are everywhere and no one gives it a second thought.

Fed-Kun's army
Will there ever be an isekai where the MC is reincarnated AS a beastman? Has conflicting humanity and bestial instincts and tries their hardest not to fall into a berserk state? While doing adventure things.

Dex-chan lover
Description is redundantly long, better this:

MC dies, gets reincarnated, gets overpowered powers, get animal-eared slave waifu, end.

Seems original I can see the deep thought and careful deliberation put into the character design and plot, to get reincarnated only to instantly save a princess and given money before being told to get a slave, Slavery is a cruel inhumane and barbaric system which no humane and moral person would support or endorse, I can only imagine how this upright and righteous protagonist brought up with the education to understand how wrong and immoral, abhorrent slavery is will react to this bombshell of horror.

Double-page supporter
@Natoto
Does a werewolf counts? I forgot which one, but there is one isekai manga where MC reincarnated as beastman who has humanoid form. In that manga, MC has a role as a military strategist.

Dex-chan lover
@Ichbastele, that is simple really, its about trust believe it or not.

Notice how slaves are only that on paper, you dont see then ordered about and they are very much simply companions with the slavery aspect being simply as a reason to why they would never betray the MC, often unless reminded the reader will even forget they are slaves because there is not much of such a relationship dynamic.

I get it we are in I AM SO OFFENDED generation but slavery been practiced for millennia to this day, in fact another way to look at this is how Japanese understand they are Salary Slaves and so this is making the MC at the head (of the company) instead of being just another (Company) Slave, a change on the typical role they are expected to perform in society.

Dex-chan lover
@Exile I think it depends on where the slave thing is done. In Shield Hero it makes sense. He needed someone he could trust after being betrayed and there was a leveling system he could use to raise his slave into a fine warrior. In this manga, there’s no real reason for him to get a slave. He just wanted to know more about the area he’s in and as far as we know, there is no leveling system so training a small girl with no combat experience would be unnecessary. He could just hire someone he found trustworthy at a local guild or something. They already have combat experience so it makes sense to work with one of them. The feudal lord probably has a library the protagonist could get his information from. There is almost no real reason for him to get a slave other than lazy/bad writing. THAT’S why the slave thing is infuriating. Not because it’s offensive but because it could have been done better.

Users who are viewing this thread