Shoot Through a Different World with Magical Eyes and Bullets!

Fed-Kun's army
Quite enjoying this one.

The art is great, Caro is a delight, the MC is reasonable and not a horny fool/idiot/bloodthirsty/etc, the MC is actually engaging with the world and not simply trampling over it with absurd OP abilities, and the story has a good pacing/flow. This is one of the few manga's where I can nearly always read a chapter and walk away with a pleasant feeling, it just hits a bunch of my personal happy buttons! 😀

I keep double checking for the ecchi tag and being confused not to see it. It's not insanely ecchi but considering I've seen other manga get the tag for one panel of a girl in her underwear, I think this qualifies.

In other news, chapter 7:
how the fuck did he fire a bolt action rifle 3 times one handed

Group Leader
@biggd96
how the fuck did he fire a bolt action rifle 3 times one handed
He used the [Protagonist Plot Hole Magic Bullet], it allows him to fire a bullet that tears a hole in the fabric of reality within his universe that creates just enough distbance in the force to trigger his isakai [Protagonist Plot Armor] ability. When that ability is in effect he is capable of performing actions that should not be possible. It allows him to come out favorablity out of any situation while flexing his op isekai powers on mob and antagonist charactres and being a show-off to everybody else.

@Geth270 It should be perfectly possible to shoot a bolt-action rifle with one hand. You just need to support it on something.

(FYI, I wrote this comment without reading first, so I don't know the context.)

Group Leader
Well, @KevinTOC , for context he's flailing it around like a fly swatter. The only possible spot he could have possibly rested it would be on top of his cute little companions head wchich I doubt transipred. Either way I don't really care, this is not the kinda manga I read when looking for any hint of realism.

Reading the 5 first chapters I dont like this protagonist, initially its like that one guy that got isekai'ed and brought his cellphone along, besides that, the weapon design is based off the mosin-nagant, if you were to be isekaied from the modern day im sure people would pick something with the design of the HK417 (Would look cooler and more reliable)

Dex-chan lover
Look the only the thing you need to look at is chapter 14. Specifically look not read, cause do you see how many parts there are on that one chapter, and do you see the time it took? Yeah, so if slow updates are your thing, give it a shot. Ah and the quality is standard japanese isekai but with a gun, so I personally think, not worth the wait

Users who are viewing this thread