"SHOPSKILL" Sae Areba, Dungeon ka Sita Sekaidemo Rakusyou da: Hakugai Sareta Shounen no Saikyou Zamaa Life - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Well, it took five months to finally see whatever that was all about finally get resolved. +1 pointless rich girl with an exaggerated background, +1 yuribait with a girl not realizing she just got played by a dude with a horrible personality, and +100,000,000 yen successfully taken from a father who only now cares about his daughter now that she can walk again.

Here's hoping all this side stuff is gone for good and we can get back to the dude killing dungeon stuff again. Especially with that cliffhanger that was significantly more interesting than the entirety of the genderswap nonsense.

Dex-chan lover
I hate mondays too. But damn, monsters leaving a dungeon on a Monday is even worse.

Dex-chan lover
Iirc this one isn't exactly back, latest chapter is 17 from June and there was a note at the end saying that it was going to hiatus, haven't returned since

edit: yep the notice is still there
i43vaKI.png

Last edited:
Contributor
You think I’m joking⁉️⁉️ it don’t matter how masculine he thinks he is on the inside, I’d have him on his knees, mouth open begging for more in SECONDS😈😈

I apologize for this comment and will be seeing my therapist shortly
LOLOLOL

Dex-chan lover
If you don't clear the dungeon it's area of effect increases.
Off course, why wouldn't be like that?

Dex-chan lover
I just want to see the male MC (female) getting mating pressed the fuck out.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update on this magna, Im rather happy to see it back as Its always sad to see a manga you enjoy not get the attention it deserve.

Thanks everyone over at I Hate Mondays for the translation

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much for your work!

Been waiting for this for months.

Users who are viewing this thread