"SHOPSKILL" Sae Areba, Dungeon ka Sita Sekaidemo Rakusyou da: Hakugai Sareta Shounen no Saikyou Zamaa Life - Ch. 19 - Don't Run Away Like That Day.

I swear we're gonna see the bad guys goons come back at the last minute to save the dude and it'll be another 150 chapters of pure hatred and missed conflict between the 2 before there's an end to it.

Dex-chan lover
Alright heres my opinion: Why the hell did that girl decided to aim the knife at her own throat ? im pretty sure thats not what the knife was intended for when he gave her that knife; Why the fuck does that deliquent looks so desperate? he aged for 50 years in that one page; What took it so long for the bird to contact him? Is there some form of waiting for a call like how phones work? No im pretty fucking sure theres not; Finally, WHY THE FUCK DID HE GAVE THE DELIQUENT GUY HINTS??? THANKS TO THAT, THE GUY NOW ABLE TO TRACE BACK TO THE MC HOUSE WHILE HE WAS WANDERING AROUND THE NEIGHBORHOOD.

jak

Contributor
What's the point in him being his female disguise now?

Dex-chan lover
It got worse when he randomly got the female disguise.
Yeah, honestly that was the first time I considered dropping it, seemed like just random desperate fanservice to keep readership, serves very little purpose in the story so far.

Dex-chan lover
bro a bad villains bruh if it's me I'd just watch her, like seriously what will it do??

Dex-chan lover
Buf please, kill him, for real, not just punishment…

Dex-chan lover
If the villain survives this, I encourage everyone to drop their follow, and rate the story as 1/10.
That kid reached a cartoonish level of villainy, there's no subtext left to maintain him other than pure cliche and author blindness.

Also, the girl: Gaining the courage to stand up for herself, finally, by threatening the guy who is a known menace, to... Kill herself? Repeatedly, when it was obviously not working? Twice??

What a bizarre chapter.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Why didn't he ever think letting girls home alone when monsters/criminals roaming without defense mechanics a bad idea:questionblob: Now he had to move his base and/or kill every last ppl who know where he been living or they'll keep coming again :kek:
what more amazing is how did he even missed them when he only just step out for a min or two before those guy burst in, the MC clearly like to search from high up so how did he missed a group of thugs heading toward his house?

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
so ... i am actualy disappointed on how she decided to handle it?
is it realy character growth that she is now ready to kill her self? ...i realy dont know

Group Leader
bruh can we revive him and kill him all over again? that death was shit

Dex-chan lover
just kill the guy.. if you spare him, then people will drop this manga.
He is such a boring villain

Dex-chan lover
:aquadrink: :aquadrink: :aquadrink: :haa:
Next chapter, oh boy
a whole chapter of MC doing chip slashes and scaring the thugs away. The guy only died by some dungeon crystal being created and explosion thing........

Users who are viewing this thread