"SHOPSKILL" Sae Areba, Dungeon ka Sita Sekaidemo Rakusyou da: Hakugai Sareta Shounen no Saikyou Zamaa Life - Ch. 21 - Don't get used to the new world.

Dex-chan lover
Just did a quick skim and Bouchi has appeared maybe for one page in a total of 10 chapters since becoming Shiina.

Here's hoping they keep engineering reasons for him to remain that way lol.

Dex-chan lover
I know this is just a misspelling but I want to see this for real now.
Yeah.. I should probably use a different misspelling, I just use that one as because its a word it dodges a lot of ban lists. Probably wasn't necessary here but am just in the habit.

Dex-chan lover
Author really dropped the ball here, all he had to do was give one reason why the MC was still in disguise because its a strange thing to gloss over.

Lol, all MC had to do was say a few sentences:

- "My original purpose to disguise myself is finished, but my female disguise has become such a brand name in this country for my dungeon clearing services that it makes no sense to start from scratch. And, if another group ever comes after me, they'll never be able to figure out my identity and hurt the people I love"

-"The girl I saved just lost her entire entire family. I'm afraid what she would do if she discovers the last person she had to rely wasn't who she said she was...and I don't want to leave her all alone. There's no harm staying like this for just a little while longer"

But nope, quiet MC wants to stay an enigma, even to the readers.
I mean...yes? Thats sort of implied by him doing work for others and introducing himself as a "dungeon clearing contractor"?
Its still clearly about business idk how you managed to gloss over that
This isnt exactly high brow writing but spelling everything out is toddler shit
Nope. The post-apoc just popped really suddenly, like actual proper natural disaster
This story started with monsters slaughtering a school and nobody caring
Theres a consistent lack of concern and reaction from people
Makes it even more funny that theres "government news" about death tolls and stuff every now and then when they have been completely absent otherwise
But I mean japan is pretty used to natural disasters messing them up so them coping quickly isnt that surprising

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, that's how it wrapped up? Just a "fuck it, move on" approach? So that was a waste of time and characters then.

Fed-Kun's army
Red pill, please. His reason to disguise as a woman is over, that scum is dead.

Clearly there are more scum out there, might as well keep up the disguise so they don't meddle in his personal life (among other reasons)

Aggregator gang
Author really dropped the ball here, all he had to do was give one reason why the MC was still in disguise because its a strange thing to gloss over.

Lol, all MC had to do was say a few sentences:

- "My original purpose to disguise myself is finished, but my female disguise has become such a brand name in this country for my dungeon clearing services that it makes no sense to start from scratch. And, if another group ever comes after me, they'll never be able to figure out my identity and hurt the people I love"

-"The girl I saved just lost her entire entire family. I'm afraid what she would do if she discovers the last person she had to rely wasn't who she said she was...and I don't want to leave her all alone. There's no harm staying like this for just a little while longer"

But nope, quiet MC wants to stay an enigma, even to the readers.
is a Japanese writer they don't tell to the reader something that is eazy to deduce

Double-page supporter
the pacing became garbage, well its not like it was perfect before anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Could you spoil me I'm curious, is the MC going to keep crossdressing? Because it feels like it's just an excuse to have b🍈🍈bs, yuri bait and cheap fanservice instead of a good actual valid reason in the story 💀 so could you spoil me if it's going to end at some point or be the main thing?

Because author's lack of balls for not killing enemies is already annoying but keeping the yuri bait when I can just read "whisper me a love song" or any yuri out there to have some good gay shi instead of this.
Well, about that, as I mention before, things changed alot from wn and ln, like last 5 chapter was prob ln at most, that bullied dudes died by mc hand in different area (his house never got Raid or destroyed)

Regarding cross dressing
He doesn't stay in female form whole time, btw it was magic product (like potion) that allow him. Transform to different person, and he used it for at least 3 personalities

One for selling rices (dude as salary man)
One for medication(this one was a dude who look like college aged and emo bit, and is actually one help that girl in wheelchair etc)
One for dungeon clear (female)
One for arm dealer
There more but those rarely used

This is huge difference from LN and WN as far as i can see

Dex-chan lover
Well, about that, as I mention before, things changed alot from wn and ln, like last 5 chapter was prob ln at most, that bullied dudes died by mc hand in different area (his house never got Raid or destroyed)

Regarding cross dressing
He doesn't stay in female form whole time, btw it was magic product (like potion) that allow him. Transform to different person, and he used it for at least 3 personalities

One for selling rices (dude as salary man)
One for medication(this one was a dude who look like college aged and emo bit, and is actually one help that girl in wheelchair etc)
One for dungeon clear (female)
One for arm dealer
There more but those rarely used

This is huge difference from LN and WN as far as i can see
I see, then I'll have to resign myself and see where the story goes.
Thanks for answering!
I guess the changes were made to "get audience" or some shi, sounds more interesting the WN than this.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah fuck this plot & gender bender trash i'm dropping this now, can't deal with this anymore.

What a waste of potential such a shame

Users who are viewing this thread