"SHOPSKILL" Sae Areba, Dungeon ka Sita Sekaidemo Rakusyou da: Hakugai Sareta Shounen no Saikyou Zamaa Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
"There's no one in this world who can sacrifice themselves for the sake of someone else"

Ah Japan, the only place (far as I know) where self-sacrifice and genuine concern for a stranger is considered fictitious.

On a serious note, I sincerely hope he gets over his misanthropy soon.

Dex-chan lover
Ah Japan, the only place (far as I know) where self-sacrifice and genuine concern for a stranger is considered fictitious.
We all know of that infamous Chinese case where a guy was deemed to "must have felt guilty as there's no way any person would help someone else otherwise and is therefore liable for all damages" by the judge, though I've read laws were changed so helping no longer makes you liable.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh why the MC is being an annoying edgefuck, you know she'll die if left alone, at least give the girl some save shelter, She's the only one who's being kind to you in school

I'm dropping this shit, fucking hate that kind of guy, don't @ me

Dex-chan lover
We all know of that infamous Chinese case where a guy was deemed to "must have felt guilty as there's no way any person would help someone else otherwise and is therefore liable for all damages" by the judge, though I've read laws were changed so helping no longer makes you liable.
You know what? Hearing that it was in China somehow doesn't shock me as much as it should.

Dex-chan lover
You know what? Hearing that it was in China somehow doesn't shock me as much as it should.
I looked it up since I'm the one who brought it up:
In 2006, Peng Yu had encountered Xu Shoulan after she had fallen, breaking her femur. Peng assisted Xu and brought her to a local hospital for further care. Xu accused Peng of having caused her fall, and demanded that he pay her medical expenses. The court decided in favor of the plaintiff and held Peng liable for damages, reasoning that despite the lack of concrete evidence, "no one would in good conscience help someone unless they felt guilty".[3] The verdict received widespread media coverage, and engendered a public outcry against the decision. It is regarded as a landmark case because of its implication that the Chinese public is vulnerable to civil liability for lending help in emergency situations due to the lack of any Good Samaritan laws.[4][5]
In the end the dude decided to admit to having accidentally pushed her, but the idiotic verdict warned everyone not to ever help anyone. I'll post some more related stuff here, since there is now legal protection and I don't want to paint an overtly negative picture. Still important to note that this was not a lone case and it may have had a lasting effect.
Wang Yue (Chinese: 王 悦; pinyin: Wáng Yuè), also known as "Little Yue Yue" (Chinese: 小悅悅), was a two-year-old Chinese girl who was run over by two motorists on the afternoon of 13 October 2011, in a narrow road in Foshan, Guangdong. As she lay bleeding and unconscious on the road for more than seven minutes, at least 18 passers-by skirted around her body, ignoring her.[1] She was eventually helped by a female rubbish scavenger and sent to a hospital for treatment, but succumbed to her injuries and died eight days later. The closed-circuit television recording of the incident was uploaded onto the Internet, and quickly stirred widespread reaction in China and overseas.

Many commentators believed this to be indicative of the moral decline in contemporary Chinese society.[2] However, other commentators credited the high-profile Peng Yu incident in 2006,[3] in which someone who helped an injured accident victim was accused of having injured the victim himself and was forced to pay for the victim's medical bill, as having caused people to fear getting in trouble for helping in Wang's case.[4][1] Several regional Good Samaritan laws were passed following the incident and in 2017 a new national Good Samaritan law came into force to prevent such situations through the country.
Of course, there are plenty of people in many countries who have been caught by dashcams throwing themselves against a car, sometimes even parked cars, to then (threaten to) sue and claim to be the victim. This problem is not unique to China. But since we're talking about China, I'll add some relevant links:

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh why the MC is being an annoying edgefuck, you know she'll die if left alone, at least give the girl some save shelter, She's the only one who's being kind to you in school

I'm dropping this shit, fucking hate that kind of guy, don't @ me

Lmao tbh i don't know how you could ever hate a realist like him. He lost both parents & has to live completely alone shouldering all responsibility's as a highschooler, getting beaten up and bullied relentlessly every single day & thus getting betrayed by the whole class and also his friends.

But than after how many what? Weeks? Months? of getting shit on by everybody you have this stupid pretend childhood friend? coming up to you & asks "aRe yOu oK?" Like WTF is that dumb shit? She says she wanted to be like him & did absolutely nothing except ignoring him even though he stood by her side when she got bullied herself. She even says on the phone that she is at her "friends" house lmao. Yeah what a great "friend" she is. Her whole monologue is just dumb selfish mumbling to make herself feel better.

He tells her to leave & what does she do? She comes back with a goddamn burden (child). She's even asking herself if he lives all alone in such a big house lmao. Yeah you know that can happen when your parents are f****** dead but i guess she already forgotten about that as well even though she watched him getting beaten up & getting ridiculed because of his dead parents. What a great friend she is.

Tbh right know i really like this mc & i hope he keeps his realistic attitude for a while.

Dex-chan lover
You guys talking about the MC, but how nobody saying how everyone is like, "oh the monsters got the apartments now". No reaction at all "just a normal tuesday. People getting mauled in my vision, pfft, nothing weird with that"

Dex-chan lover
...What the fuck is with everyone in this chapter acting normal while there's explosions downtown and monsters are storming buildings? Basically everyone has a fucking cellphone, they'd all know what was happening because as it shows there's still service. Why the fuck were kids in primary schools and people calling people to have them get "picked up"? It's not Friday-fucking-afternoon and school is over. It's a legitimate large-scale mass casualty invasion.

That was so jarring and so much of a juxtaposition that it gave me mental whiplash. What the fuck.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I looked it up since I'm the one who brought it up:

In the end the dude decided to admit to having accidentally pushed her, but the idiotic verdict warned everyone not to ever help anyone. I'll post some more related stuff here, since there is now legal protection and I don't want to paint an overtly negative picture. Still important to note that this was not a lone case and it may have had a lasting effect.

Of course, there are plenty of people in many countries who have been caught by dashcams throwing themselves against a car, sometimes even parked cars, to then (threaten to) sue and claim to be the victim. This problem is not unique to China. But since we're talking about China, I'll add some relevant links:

This reminds me of about a decade ago or so when I saw security camera footage of an incident in China. A little kid, who couldn't have been more than 3-4 years old, was walking around a street and on the road with absolutely no one with him, watching him or attempting to save/stop him. Motorists just drive by and don't even slow down. Eventually, the kid gets hit by a car. And you see it. And the kid just lays there, in the middle of a road with traffic, motionless. Several other drivers move out of the way to drive past his body, and I think another car ran him over.

Eventually, SOMEONE finally stopped and go out of their car and went over to the kid. I remember thinking, "Finally, fucking finally, someone is going to help this little kid."

...And he moved his body out of the middle of the road to the side of the road, walked back to his car, got in, and drove off.

The video ended soon after that. And so did my hope in humanity.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao tbh i don't know how you could ever hate a realist like him. He lost both parents & has to live completely alone shouldering all responsibility's as a highschooler, getting beaten up and bullied relentlessly every single day & thus getting betrayed by the whole class and also his friends.

But than after how many what? Weeks? Months? of getting shit on by everybody you have this stupid pretend childhood friend? coming up to you & asks "aRe yOu oK?" Like WTF is that dumb shit? She says she wanted to be like him & did absolutely nothing except ignoring him even though he stood by her side when she got bullied herself. She even says on the phone that she is at her "friends" house lmao. Yeah what a great "friend" she is. Her whole monologue is just dumb selfish mumbling to make herself feel better.

He tells her to leave & what does she do? She comes back with a goddamn burden (child). She's even asking herself if he lives all alone in such a big house lmao. Yeah you know that can happen when your parents are f****** dead but i guess she already forgotten about that as well even though she watched him getting beaten up & getting ridiculed because of his dead parents. What a great friend she is.

Tbh right know i really like this mc & i hope he keeps his realistic attitude for a while.

LSArc7L.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread