"SHOPSKILL" Sae Areba, Dungeon ka Sita Sekaidemo Rakusyou da: Hakugai Sareta Shounen no Saikyou Zamaa Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
[Bullets bounce off the monsters]

...Wow, this manga actually managed to get even more fucking stupid than it already was with people walking around in a monster infested city going about their daily lives.

Dropped so god damn hard it could leave a crater.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

When the bully already tired of living...
XD...

Power Uploader
Oh so I see you get bullied all these years but only when my life is in danger and I have to rely on you now, suddenly I start caring about your wellbeing! Flawless logic!

Dex-chan lover
so the mc get slightly more social ... so since scumbaag wasnt shown dead before it sno suprise he pokes up

Dex-chan lover
Cool author, you should have just killed off those bullies. Also didn't even touch the bird cunny.... Sad

Dex-chan lover
it's common knowledge that the people who make it the longest in an apocalypse are the scumbags and psychopaths. trying to remain sane is the fastest way to die. gotta learn to adapt to the craziness of the world by becoming equally as crazy.

Dex-chan lover
[Bullets bounce off the monsters]

...Wow, this manga actually managed to get even more fucking stupid than it already was with people walking around in a monster infested city going about their daily lives.

Dropped so god damn hard it could leave a crater.
"oh their torsos are so soft"

:bullet bounce off lol:

MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND

Users who are viewing this thread