"SHOPSKILL" Sae Areba, Dungeon ka Sita Sekaidemo Rakusyou da: Hakugai Sareta Shounen no Saikyou Zamaa Life

Fed-Kun's army
(Writing as of only two chapter releases)

This is an amazing manga. Paired with the high quality translation and art, in addition to a refreshingly different not-so-generic MC who doesnt look like a self insert, it feels like im really going to enjoy what becomes of this.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t have the genes or the environmental cues in my life to appreciate this manga. Thus I dropped it

Aggregator gang
If to be honest I'm not into this manga much, the MC looks cool but at the same time it's also looks like a edgy self-insert protagonist, I'll keep reading a few more chapters as they come out and see if he has any developments where he becomes more human.

Double-page supporter
Not getting sold really on this one. The MC is going down that whole "I trust no one and no one should trust me" solo edge lord path that is almost never well written. The FMC is just a "I always believed in you" type which always seems to be written in a way that they end up subservient to the male of the series.

Outside of that I just... don't really get what is going on? First, these things show up terrorizing everywhere and now they are just vibin in peoples homes and businesses? Second, there is no military or anything trying to keep people away from these locations? The pacing seems to be all over as well in my opinion.

Overall it is maybe like a 4/10 at best and that is purely because it isn't horrible visually.

Not a longstrip, but paced like a typical longstrip, as if somehow infected.
For real, taking all the wrong lessons from Korean manhwa. None of them do the fake-out teaser beginning anymore, because audiences hate waiting for the actual narrative to catch up to chapter 0.

Also, insanely doomer first chapter. So the principal's grandson is literally beating the shit out of countless other students and threatening to cut their throats with knives, but nobody can do anything? Insane shit. School principals are not that powerful.

Double-page supporter
It's bad
It's worse than isekai bad
Author doesnt know if he wants it to be generic or edgy or harem bait or slice of life
There's no redeeming points in this. How the fuck are these stories getting 7+ and on the front page is beyond me

Dex-chan lover
It's bad
It's worse than isekai bad
Author doesnt know if he wants it to be generic or edgy or harem bait or slice of life
There's no redeeming points in this. How the fuck are these stories getting 7+ and on the front page is beyond me
Out of like 50ish front page titles i've seen here on mangadex only a couple were salvageable, with the rest ranging from terrible to downright offensive. I don't know if the ones in the frontpage are handpicked or chosen by some algorithm, but yeah. Maybe your average MD user just has shit taste in manga.

Indeed fantastic art yet mediocre story with no proper writing. Same as always. Starts with a proper scene and then devolves into explaining or showing useless mechanics even though there is nothing new to the genre.

Writing at 6 chapters (and made a comment account specifically for it): I'm literally just waiting for all the pretenses of the interesting premise to drop at this point

Like 'world was invaded by demons everywhere' and shop mechanic are a weirdly fun contrast, but the world doesn't seem like it's actually going to be built that way. Instead it looks like it's just going to be a way to keep the MC in a modern setting with modern ideas and customs while still benefiting from the fantasy trappings of dungeon diving; and rapidly introducing the 'totally dependent little sister who will always like the MC' character is what hits it for me

Users who are viewing this thread