"SHOPSKILL" Sae Areba, Dungeon ka Sita Sekaidemo Rakusyou da: Hakugai Sareta Shounen no Saikyou Zamaa Life

Supporter
It gets worse when the author spontaneously decides that it wasn't the bullying that made him an edgelord loner loser. Instead he was all dark and moody and reading Nietzsche since he was 8 years old. I know that's sort of a spoiler. I don't care. It's such a minor thing that it doesn't reveal any of the actual plot except that the author randomly chose to retcon things for no reason.

I'm honestly not sure if I'm more aggravated by the spontaneous, nonsensical change of gears, the fact that making him such an edgelord that he was reading nihilist philosphy in elementary school was considered the better option, or the fact that no matter what he's little more than an edgelord jackass with no redeeming qualities.

I tapped out at 11 chapters because nothing changes. He's always an asshole, the only real ongoing plot thread getting attention is the psychopath principal's grandson (which is trite and tired and dumb) and his constant borderline abuse of the FMC who's done nothing to deserve his unending scorn except be present so that he has a convenient target to get all edgy on.
Nietzsche did formulate a lot of thing in a edgelord maner but is actually quite the opposite that is so funny
no because the man that think "nothing matter but people can create and chosen their own meaning and value" is certainly not an edge lord. Like the phrase alone is the anti edge and some of the most calm and peaceful thing you can say

... Webnovel readers, does he like, stay in the genderbend form? Or does he turn back to a man late rand stay that way?

I don't think this is really bad or anything, but I think I'm only really interested if he spends most of his time as a girl.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my fucking god, when I read this I forgot there is one of the tags that I don't like [genderswap] why not just get waifu at a normal pace instead pls. Gender Bender and Swap are fucking stupid. At 1st I don't care how bad the writing is cus I got waifu baited, but cmon fam at least do it right. Not change something.

Dex-chan lover
So many fucking plot lines but absolutely none of them are any good? What the hell? This would have a chance at being good if the author would actually flesh anything out but he just handwaves fucking everything with "the shop is magic I don't gotta explain shit" and then jumps to whatever next random nonsensical event he wants to write.

Dex-chan lover
At this point I have to believe that there is some sort of dark conspiracy either by some kind of secretive kabal of lizard men or some eldritch lovecraftian entity that is promoting this deluge of horrible isekai mangas in order to quicken the extinction of mankind.

It's either that or accepting the fact that yes, people are actually tasteless enough to enjoy this piece of shit.

Fed-Kun's army
is there a reason for the gender blend.....?
i cant be assed to go back

Double-page supporter
This has the potential to be a decent story but from the start the MC is unbelievably unlikeable. And not in a 'love to hate' sort of way. But I don't think the odds are great that he'll just wake up and go "oh hey I can still do all the cool stuff the audience wants to see without being obnoxious for the sake of pretending I'm a new and original take on the genre".

I can somewhat understand when the writers want to make a point that people who try to force others to get past their grief more for the sake of being a white knight are oblivious assholes. But in this case, it seems like the classmate love interest is really just being an empathetic punching bag and MC doesn't deserve her. If the plan isn't for him to QUICKLY realize he's gone too far as an ass then they would have been better off just killing her from the start or better yet, being an independent strong player who earns his respect and maybe wakes him up with a solid punch to the face.

I never really did understand the 'hey my grandpa owns the school so the law can't touch me'. Like sure, people with money and connections can get away with a lot of evil shit but this trope is just cartoonishly evil. You might as well given the bully a mustache to twirl.

Double-page supporter
is there a reason for the gender blend.....?
i cant be assed to go back
He used a potion to change his form to avoid people who know his real identity while he collects the resources he needs for the long term. I suppose being a woman makes the misdirection stronger? People might underestimate him? It's honestly one of the more reasonable choices the author has made when you look at how they've set up everything else. Handing out business cards was a little over the top though.

I don't think they've properly explained why he has any actual ability to use the weapons but based on certain panels I think the idea is that he gets them from the weapons themselves. So that's another layer since the original him didn't use the weapon his female version does.

Fed-Kun's army
He used a potion to change his form to avoid people who know his real identity while he collects the resources he needs for the long term. I suppose being a woman makes the misdirection stronger? People might underestimate him? It's honestly one of the more reasonable choices the author has made when you look at how they've set up everything else. Handing out business cards was a little over the top though.

I don't think they've properly explained why he has any actual ability to use the weapons but based on certain panels I think the idea is that he gets them from the weapons themselves. So that's another layer since the original him didn't use the weapon his female version does.
now i get it, thx
tbh my brain had a hard time keeping up with this manga for some reason
it rarely happens but was quite often with this partically manga

Dex-chan lover
I have really mixed feeling on this manga.
In some ways its an incredibly generic power fantasy with overly game-like mechanics.
In other ways its got some interesting world building and good character elements.
But the lows are low enough to detract from the highs to bring the overall enjoyment down in general with the flip flop in comparable qualities.

Dex-chan lover
...So I saw this series because someone reacted to one of my comments where I was talking about how horrible it was, and I sorta remember it. I dropped it around chapter 8 or 9.

...And just because I was curious I checked the main page comments just to see what others had to say.

And I thought this manga was enough of a fucking trainwreck as it was... but somehow he got turned into a girl if the comments are to be believed? That's so god damn stupid and ridiculous that I simultaneously both never want to know how that happened and want to know at the same time... Except I realize I'd have to read this shit to find out, so it will never happen.

What a shocker that it's on hiatus. I just hope the mangaka didn't cut themselves on all that edginess.

Dex-chan lover
So many trash non-qualities from a single manga, yet it's fucking on hiatus? HOW MUCH DID THE AUTHOR PAY TO GET THE PUBLICATION SLOT???

Fed-Kun's army
ok nani dafug
i have new found confusion
didnt f(m)MC got 10mil from helping the hospital wheelchair girl
why would he retreat back to his home when he got that much money?
also i thought its now obvious hes trying to hide his identity from the retard with the gun?
now hes stronger so he intentionally expose himself with the long stare?
then broke the whole genderblend thing by going home as well?

why now? am so confused,
even my brain can grammar properly
what is this plot development
actually, it aint even developed, its back to where we started plus a fan girl tagged along

Dex-chan lover
Ah I see that this series has only gotten worse since I lost interest.

Read up to chapter 17 cause this is all that is out as of writing this. Honestly its not that bad, like is not great or ground breaking stuff but for just a light read to pass the time is alright. I recommend reading at lest 3-5 chapters and making your own decision.

Double-page supporter
It's been dropped by the most recent scanlator, according to the end of the last chapter. Would somebody please consider picking this one up? Thanks!

🐰 :win: 🐇

Edit: Two more chapters are out in the raw and they are following up well on the confrontation in the last chapters!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread