Shota Oni - Ch. 7

Wasn't sure if I'd get this one out today, but I managed to get my sorted and do all 8 pages today, Lots of cute Tsubaki in this one, and more of the Black Haired chick from last Chapter(Now with a name)

Double-page supporter
Dangerous....at this point I will be dead from heart attack..

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation
Short haired cutie already has a boyfriend, what a bummer

Dex-chan lover
honestly? obviously a good catch like her is already taken, I mean the comment section has been simping for her already the whole time (me including), clearly in storywise the same thing should be happening.

This is way too cute. I’m gonna be so sad when it catches up to the raws.
Also, dumb question, but what did she see from looking at Tsubaki? Is she just saying that it’s obvious that Tsubaki likes the big brother, and if so, to what degree of liking does she think it is?

Dex-chan lover
If this gets an NTR tag I'm dropping.
I just don't want to see Tsubaki suffer.

I think people are putting too much emphasis on the Artists other works, I can almost guarantee you that it won't happen, and if it were, I would personally stop uploading them. I think this is just a nice, wholesome Series with some romantic undertones, at least with the chapters I've done so far. @Thirtyfour

Maybe the Romantic tones will get a bit more overt, but I don't think, and certainly hope that the artist won't derail the story by making the romantic themes more overt, let alone sexual

Dex-chan lover
@MurriHedas
Other works?
It was just a joke given Tsubaki's reaction towards the female friend lol.
I will go look up these other works though.

Maybe the Romantic tones will get a bit more overt, but I don't think, and certainly hope that the artist won't derail the story by making the romantic themes more overt, let alone sexual

@MurriHedas hmm... Well, I sort of hoped that the romantic tones would get a bit more overt. It's just that without it, there feels like the plot has made no progress. The relationship staying static would get a bit boring pretty fast, don't you think?

That said, I do agree that having the relationship become sexual would be unpalatable to most. Even I, who perhaps reads a bit more Shounen Ai than deemed healthy, would be a bit disturbed by that.

Users who are viewing this thread