Shota Oni

Flipping adorable. What do you want? Little kid scars bigger kid and thinks he needs to take responsibility for damaging his face (it's a small, but noticeable scar on the eyebrow). They're both sweet characters. Older kid is nice and big brother onii-chan.

Contributor
So... is there some subversion here, or is it precisely the shoutacon romance it's implying itself to be?

Maybe I'm asking this too early.

Group Leader
Thank you, this looks awfully cute. Why is the artist using different chapter counts on their Pixiv and Twitter accounts though? It's gonna be confusing. :)

Dex-chan lover
@Pokari It is a shotacon romance.

I know many don't want to say due to protecting and respecting the artist from antis. Er..... Guess I should say those who can't tell the difference between reality and fiction. There is a huge history of them doxxing artists and creators. If you don't like it then please ignore it with no harrassment.;;;

Contributor
@pink_rabbit:

Dear lord, I'd hardly go out harassing anyone for writing unethical or tasteless fiction. There's legions upon legions of it, I wouldn't know where to begin. Certainly not with tasteless BL. I mean, I suppose the argument that fujoshi are out of control and a threat to society has definitely been made before (ugh, I'm looking at you, China), but generally only by the same sort of impressionable people who thought D&D was an introductory course to satanic sacrifice back in the 80's. ~w~

(Which doesn't mean I don't want to be aware of, or won't ever call out, things being in a bad taste. In an ordinary and decently civil manner, I mean. Not with weaponized cyber-bullying. o_o; )

Dex-chan lover
@Pokari I am so glad you won't do anything harmful since it is fiction. ; n ; Sadly, there are many people who aren't even fujoshis who attack or send death threats to creators for fiction. The first thing that comes to mind is Eizouken. The character designer was accused of being a pedo (when its not true) all because they draw only the bodies naked. Even YouTubers too. There many non-anime YouTube channel who have called out saying "ew, if you say that fiction = reality then you're a pedo/piece of shit". I like D'Angelo Wallace (An American YouTuber) but he has something on the lines about how underage fanart in any kind was wrong.

However, you do have a point with the D&D. They are acting like those who did the same back then and those who say "video games cause violence!!!" which both aren't true.

I can't believe it got translated! I'm following the artist on twitter, but it's nice being able to understand everything.

Dex-chan lover
@pink_rabbit tbh shota x yaoi content is the least hated among the underaged x adult content it's usually like this

loli x onii > loli x onee > shota x onii > shota x onii

most hated to least hated though tbh only loli x onii is truly hated lol when when it's loli x onee it depends on how predatory the onee-san acts but I still can't figure out how much of it is needed for people to dislike it example manga I guess
https://mangadex.org/title/14942/hshs-sasero loli x onii gets a 6 he's a lolicon so yeah
https://mangadex.org/title/26432/onee-san-wa-joshi-shougakusei-ni-kyoumi-ga-arimasu loli x onee get's a low 7 she's also a lolicon
https://mangadex.org/title/27926/watashi-ni-tenshi-ga-maiorita gets and 8 people seem to like it even if she's as much of a lolicon as the other 2 examples

if this was loli x onii there's probably that one guy commenting about this feels like grooming.

Is it possible to get the the author tag changed? I just feel like it would be easier search-wise/index-wise to change the name to just ‘Nakayama Miyuki’, like it is for all her other works.

Users who are viewing this thread