Shota Oni

Dex-chan lover
Don't make this wholesome content some kind of BL goddamnit chill and enjoy this good shit

ITS SO CUTE and like no pedo vibes but I'm scared there may be pedo vibes but anyway this is so so adorable

@ike_000

the series is literally titled "shota oni" and a quick scrollthru of the author's twitter makes me think they're a shotacon. you may want to stop reading if you consider cartoons pedophilic (and this extends to anyone else tbh)

Power Uploader
@cervidae based pædophilia.

Ws8k3Cs.png

how ab we don’t call this shounen ai 😄
it feels more brotherly than BL and i think it’s really cute. but the tag just makes it weird and uncomfy.

Just a reminder that this comic is literally tagged as BL by the author on pixiv, and the full title is literally “shota(seme) x onii(uke)”. iirc she’s also done r18 shota manga before so shes definitely a shotacon to some extent.

Of course, this will likely never get raunchy and the characters probably wont actually get together or anything, but this is just to let people who are uncomfortable and unsure of whether to continue reading or not that the author is definitely making this comic with that kind of intention and you might want to read something else.

Users who are viewing this thread