Shota Oni

I have such visceral disgust towards this but I'll keep on reading in the hopes that he grows out of it..I hope so...

That's cute, but i hope real love between them will be when they grow up

@comichoarder holy fuck. thank you for saying that, the art looks good but im not gonna fall for that. no matter what, it's fucking creepy.

I picked this up completely randomly... normally you wouldn't think much of a comic without a set pace, that's kind of about nothing, and somewhat concentrates on comedy..
furthermore, I'm not too into romance, let alone bl
− but as I've gotten into reading this, I've realised, this is actually pretty amazing

Tsubaki's ridiculously clumsy love completely shines through
even when things are teetering on the verge of cliches, it never goes there
it's peaceful, realistic, and you can't help but root for the guy
even though you can see how it's leading absolutely nowhere
thinking '..is this really how it's going to end..?'
because the earnest Tsubaki has his good sides
and his Yuu-nii adores him to point of a bit of an obsession
'is thinking of him as his own the biggest hurdle, or something that in the future could be turned into a chance?'
it's like that

even though Tsubaki seems taaad bit immature for his supposed age, I can somehow really feel the reality of his perspective
instead of thinking 'this kind of a thing, it's okay if I just check for an "episode" here and there'
anxiously, I want to see how it goes on right away

(kind of, it makes me think I just want to try hard next time I fall for someone too)

even if it seems like a casual comic at first, it's actually very interesting, and somewhat serious (maybe)... so

also:
good job, Tsubaki-chama!! b d

@cervidae
wasn't it more like ruinage?
after all, 'saying things like that even though you don't mean them' was the implication
it was a masterful oblivious deflection of Tsubaki trying to act romantic, when you think about it

poor boy.. (。ŏ﹏ŏ)

they’re 7 years apart, 10 yrs old and 17... i’m just gonna see them as cute childhood friends/siblings for now but if things actually develop.. 🏃‍♀️

I really grateful that there is some age gap, i can cover my dirty thoughts into an innocence of a kid and really caring big brother

Dex-chan lover
"Shouta Oni" That word give me some hint at fist :v
Kinda gay but it is really not like that

Gotta agree with SunaSuma's comment. This would be cute if they just stayed siblings/friends/unrequited thing. But if anything develops more than that I'm running.

Group Leader
This is really Great! I'm looking forward to seeing Tsubaki topping Yuu-nii 😁

This is super cute but the only way I see this developing romantically is in another 10 years from the current time of the story, cause while their age difference is super problematic and not okay rn in around 10 years it should be pretty okay, and actually fairly normal

"Topping" has changed with the current chapter, my friends. ^^ The story becomes more and more interesting ~

Thanks Wisteria for picking this up!

I have mixed feelings because the protagonists have the same age difference as my parents 🤔 Although I have to clarify that they met as adults, with my mother being 24 years old and my father 31 years old 🤷‍♀️
Although the truth is, I believe that if Tsubaki were to confess to Yuu-nii, he would say the typical line of "confess your love to me again when you reach the legal age if you still feel the same for me."
And if that doesn't happen... pues ni modo, diría algo como que "me cortaría los huevos" pero no tengo jsjsjs 😎✌

Users who are viewing this thread