Shou5 na Kanojo to Otona no Ai

Me, reading the first part of the synopsis: Oh, so will this explore the complexities in the relationship between a girl with unrequited love and an adult who only thinks the best for her, to make her learn that such a relationship is outlandish and help her cope with that fact? Will she be stubborn and will have her heart crushed by reality and societal expectations? Or will she be willing to let go of such a bizarre wish?

Me, reading the introduction of Deus ex Machina-chan: Oh right, this is a manga

Actions always speak louder than words, and that is why Onii-sama is the best. Slightly sad he didn't get to say anything when he arrived just in the nick of time though that would have been pretty impactful

Dex-chan lover
So if I’m getting this straight: the future daughter broke the laws of time for lolz (I’m guessing unless their entire relationship (main heroine and older guy) is a paradox; which it would be if the mother (main heroine) told the daughter to go back in time to fix them up, meaning the future daughter always went back in time to get her parents together even before she existed) and she helps her mother break up a (I’m assuming) healthy relationship to turn Kotaru (future father) into a lolicon, instead of doing the sane thing like waiting a decade or so (which would be the smart thing considering crushes at that age are often fickle; I don’t care about an age gap, but both parties should be at least past the age where their falling in love at the drop of the hat). Japan is fun. Just think: someone had to write this story down and someone had to read it and say “this will sell”.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@Cursed_death
I haven't, we're talking about 'child from the future' not 'robot from the future' .

of course , there probably was a child from the future episode/chapter in doraemon, but I probably missed it/forgot about it among the 100s of episodes.

-comes here for the cover
-reads title with a mix of confusion and concern
-reads description
Carol (5th grade elementary schooler) likes Kotarou (25), the guy who live in her house

Hol' the damn phone

Can anybody spoil me the ending?

Cause i don't fancy to continue reading if her life getting dictated like this and ends up w/ the tsundere shota

this series will be put into a definite hiatus for the following reasons
1. degeneracy
2. see above
3. see above
4. see above
5. see above
6. see above
7. see above
8. see above
9. see above
10. see above

Fifth Grader GIRLFRIEND with An Adult LOVE

1416688-excuse-me-what-the-fuck

carol (5th grade elementary school) likes kotarou (25), the guy who live in her house,
oh-god-what-the-fuck-OpC7EO5q6

Dex-chan lover
*Read the tittle*: interesting
*Read the manga*: interesting ? wait, this not it. where the fuck my degenerate content at ?

holy shit im on the fbi watchlist
to anyone who's thinking about reading this, please consider your ancestors, and what they fought for to bring you here.

Users who are viewing this thread