Shougakusei ga Mama demo Ii desu ka?

Dex-chan lover
Usually I'd make an FBI joke but there's too many feels in this one
However, I do need to take a seat when reading this one

Aggregator gang
latest

the ultimative mother-con manga:

Young man meets his reborn, non-blood related mother who turns his life around.

But, since she is now a different person(she only inherited her memories, she's not really reincarnated or reborn),
it would be ok if they marry so his previous mother will now become his wife!!!

Maybe there will be even a plot twist and she's just possessed or did attain the memories of his deceased mother since she was is a similar situation, maybe even at the exact same spot where his mother died and the author is just playing on the incest theme here (like he teased in the KissxSis manga)?

Dex-chan lover
I read this without look at the summary. Thought the idea of a little girl comfort a grow up stressed man by act as his mother figure is cute. The reincarnated mom is such a big letdown.

Aggregator gang
I see like it might be fun. I find it kind of sad to be honest, But that's how I feel most of the time with stories like these. I kind of wish we got the story from the Mothers perspective and I also kind of wish the MC was a girl instead ( That way we can get Yuri between the MC and the Coworker)

Double-page supporter
not really a teaser if the outcome is obvious from the first chapter of the story. we all saw where this was headed.

Oh man... Why reading this make me really sad... My heart felt like swelling and my eyes went teary.

Dex-chan lover
@TetraSky Now that you mentioned it. That sounds suspicious how she can act freely alone even though she's an elementary student.

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling this is not gonna be a loli romance manga, but a really sad and heartwarming story.

Users who are viewing this thread