Shougakusei ga Mama demo Ii desu ka?

Fed-Kun's army
An update... I'm finishing out vol. 3 of Skip to Loafer and then will finish up the vol. 3 of this. I was waiting for tankoubon release of this and it just came out March 1.

Dex-chan lover
A mother reincarnated into a child. Taking care of her son even while being a 5th grader. This is actually wholesome. I like it.

What I don't like however is the F*CKED UP COMMENT SECTION! What the actual f*ck. They are people just asking for "incest" and the son and mother doing "stuff" together like IT'S F*CKING FINE! God damn... It's a wholesome manga, if you want incest go on another site.

Actually, the dude that made this also made mofo KissxSis. Go for that instead.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if there's gonna be a chapter on how Kokona feels about almost certainly outliving her son by many years. It has to be incredibly painful to think about, at least at first.

@Magikal_Maggs To be fair, the mangaka being the same person doing KissxSis is one of the reason people expecting this manga doing the same thing although I don't like it that way and will probably drop this manga if it really go with that route.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
I saw the ch 24 raw suffixed as end.
So I guess this can be tagged as Completed?
Anyone who can read please spoil me in dm or here xD

Contributor
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-10-26/bow-ditama-ends-shogakusei-wa-mama-demo-ii-desu-ka-manga/.165604

Group Leader
This got axed at chapter 24,
she lost her memory and everything went back to normal.

Users who are viewing this thread