Shoujo Junrei - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Matsuno Rurika

Dex-chan lover
Ehm...excuse me? She never ever tought in her life that “you can do something because you enjoy it”? It’s not even a memeable Galaxy Brain thing here, she just lacks common sense 🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

She deserves to be broken heart like that. I seriously hate her, she's just there to put some drama for some reason, fr the story could've went on without her. Thx for the translation, I like how you guys started being more frequent with your translations, you're showing dedication.

Dex-chan lover
The truth hurt isn't it ? Especially from someone you despise so much.

Fed-Kun's army
Being all self righteous about being utterly empty is just as sad as being a fanatic for a manga series.

Dex-chan lover
Not that it justified her being a raging cunt but that is truly pitiful.
I hope that now that she had that realization she'll grow up to be a better person and find something she can love in her own way no matter if someone "likes it more than she does".
Comparing yourself to others is one of the worst poisons there is. I can feel for her in that aspect.

Is she gonna realize she was a bitch this entire and become a wingman instead because pls god

Dex-chan lover
God, I hope that she realizes that she has been an utter bitch to people this whole time. I mean seriously, telling people that they are idiots for loving something and pursuing that, having passions? That’s just downright dumb and immature.

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing her "like" was high jump girl and couldn't rationalize it, so she ran away.

Dex-chan lover
Capturerfrfrfrrr.png

You lose this one bitch

Of course I kinda still wanted her to say Moa's name

Wow. That was quite an interesting psychological study of her. She wasn't losing in results, but she was losing in passion, losing in that someone else liked it more than her. It made her feel bad to lose like that.

Dex-chan lover
Strange that this character is getting so much attention/storytime. Her story goes nowhere.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like we're firmly into the twilight zone now. I can't imagine this happening in reality at all.

Still curious to see what happens in the end though.

sigh... too much unnecessary scripts again..

anyway,thanks for the chap

Fed-Kun's army
Watching her go on and on about her "goddess" makes me wanna bang my head on a desk repeatedly. Thankfully she's not a yandere or this manga would really be a shitshow then.

Users who are viewing this thread