Shoujo Junrei - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - The End of the Weekend

Fed-Kun's army
That editor, it's look like he's just doing his job but he's still very evil. He doesn't care what Mao would think at all, for example, asked Nao to act as Shinonome-sensei without asking Mao first, lying to her reader just to make the series more popular, taking control of Mao's twitter.

About Nao and Aiko, they know they are in the wrong too, they know, but they still don't want to be with Mao which I think that's so human like. Nao knows she is just jealous, Aiko know she is just imagin things. Still, I want them to not suddenly explode and left Mao like that.

Now I wonder what will happen next, Aiko who wants to meet "her ideal Shinonome-sensei", and Nao who act as ideal one and wants to be the real Shinonome-sense. Lastly, Mao, Shinonome-sensei herself, who lost everyone and might get injured right now, what will their relationship be in the next chapters. I love this series!

Dex-chan lover
Coincidences are piling up, what if she’s really a goddess and things happens because she write them?
Don’t think that is true...it’a just a possibility, considering the theme.

Dex-chan lover
This is just some very joyful fluff!
I don't really know what's happening with the supernatural stuff here, but it spice things up (even though it feels dumb as shit). This alongside the drama keeps the manga quite interesting

Dex-chan lover
If Mao has supernatural powers then this’d be a bad time for Copernicus Rebellion to get cerberus syndrome

Aggregator gang
I still think it's all just coincidence.. . A earthquake in Tokyo is about as surprising as rain in London.

Dex-chan lover
That falling box or whatever better miss Mao, she shouldn't die like that.

@emMeBi86
what if she’s really a goddess and things happens because she write them?
I actually had a similar thought a couple of chapters ago. From what I've seen in other Manga, the power of a god is often directly tied to the faith of their followers, so a god with lots of faithful followers would be very powerful, one with less or no faithful followers would be rather weak and could even fade out of existence. So based on that I thought Aikos excessive belief in "goddess Shinonome" would actually give Mao godlike powers without her knowing. Those powers might than "leak out" based on Maos emotional state, so if she's under high mental stress, that would create those disasters. Though this wouldn't explain the prophetic part of Maos writings. Maybe through writing down what and when something happens, Mao unknowingly channels those godlike powers in a way she wrote about. But that's all just my speculation.
It could obviously just all be a coincidence and those disasters could just be added for dramatic effect by the author.

Dex-chan lover
That cpu whatever is that must better bounced back wherever it came from or imma gonna lost my shit if ever her hands or head happen to get injured because of earthquake.

Imma crying but dayum Lol the the meme XD.

Thank you sooo much for this update!!❤

Users who are viewing this thread