Shoujo Junrei - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Dear Friends

Double-page supporter
Stupid fucking useless MC. Hope this is it and she never gets to see her again, because fuck this useless waste of pixels. Can't even deal the scumbag "editor" who obviously is a self-centered piece of garbage.

Dex-chan lover
After seeing the covers again

Ain’t she actually a god by now
All thanks to MC and her obsessive cult brain and behavior

I kind of hope that Mao will stop being a mangaka and just leave all of those shitty people behind, she deserves a better/happier life.

Dex-chan lover
@Siikalahna Dude like let her breath 2s. She just learn that her friend and neirghboor is the one she was searching for and she is nothing like she thought of. It will have been a shock for everyone plus the freaking magnitude 7 earthquake that just happen and the fact that she was worried that Mao might have been dead. Like seriously ? How do you want her to deal with the editor ? She is barely thinking straight and is in a mess, you're way too harsh for the situation she is in.

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't a magnitude 7 earthquake be a bit more devastating than what was depictured?

Double-page supporter
Are the disasters happening because of Mao's sad vibes?
Maybe she is a god that controls the weather with the power of depression.

Thanks for the translation, very appreciated. I hope the next chapter is a happy one.

I reckon mao either get amnesia and forget about aiko or she became an empty shell, either route is alright really

Dex-chan lover
He's not wrong.

Calling her a "useless bum" who can only draw manga seems a bit harsh, but that is something Mao would agree with.

Double-page supporter
She fainted due to blood loss, not unconscious due to a heavy blow so amnesia seems doubtful. She is even commenting on how nothing matters anymore while the editor is there.

I do like how the ambulance is just waiting around for them to have their spat.

>Useless bum who can only draw manga

Idk the exact japanese, but ..
U know, making money is the opposite of a bum

Either the author can't write nuanced antagonists or they had a really bad time with their previous editor. This is just getting silly now.

Dex-chan lover
Why you all hating on the editor?
He's just put Aiko further along the path to normalcy than anyone ever did, separating Mao from Shion in a way she wouldn't have done by herself.
@deltarayedge It can be used alternateively for a useless person. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGdgqkgcvCs

Users who are viewing this thread