Shoujo Junrei - Vol. 3 Ch. 27 - The Friend Next Door

Dex-chan lover
all the children in the comments who think you cant be close to someone without feelings of sexual attraction. This is why the current generation is the way it is.

Fed-Kun's army
Meh...

I had so much hope for this, but the further it went along, the more unsure of it I got. I’ll cut them a bit of slack (not much) because of it apparently getting axed (not surprising), but I haven’t been bait and switched this badly since that Budokan anime.

@dsid2814 I know right. I hate that people feel like they need to see a kiss or a sex scene to validate a relationship in manga, relationships are so much more than that.

Dex-chan lover
I enjoyed the series and I really fucking loved the shitposting on credits pages never stop being yourself

Dex-chan lover
@HauntedPizza no... my comment supposedy a humurous one.. XD
I mean..we inticipate them to be together...
But thats not what happened..
Also I searched the meaning of platonic and Im sorry I didn't really read your comment.

Dex-chan lover
@FatalVestige
more like, i think kids and anime only fans cant understand the concept of loving someone without being in love with them. They see any loving interest in another character as "oh they must be in love and wanna date."

yaoi fangirls are like that.

@pejejwrori Yes

>no kiss
mild-discomfort.jpg

Aw. Disappointing they moved back to Tokyo next door to each other. No progress in Aiko's hometown? Dang.

Dex-chan lover
I feel unsatisfied... because I really hoped that Maruyama would be smashed by a collapsing building or something.

Artist: Draws a manga about two women who, if they were a man and a woman, would be in a relationship, but they're not, so they're just really good friends.

People in the comments: "Why can't people just let people be friends?!"

It's not an issue of two women having a platonic relationship. It's an issue of bait, that two women who would otherwise be in a relationship if it was a heterosexual manga being written as, "just good friends," for what is often no other reason than than views.

I'll be entirely honest, I'm happily surprised it ended platonic even though that's what I expected of this manga.

These girls need to figure out actually having friends before they start dating anyone.

Aggregator gang
This manga started feeling like it was secretly set in the same universe as Tokyo Babylon/X and ended being flavorless white bread "oh they're just good friends" shojo. What on earth happened?

Users who are viewing this thread