Shoujo Junrei - Vol. 3 Ch. 27 - The Friend Next Door

Double-page supporter
the true tearjerking character arc of this manga was the improvement in the scanslation. good work by the team, excited which one you'll do next

Dex-chan lover
Just gals being pals. Even the side girl visiting high jump girl ... just gals ... being pals.

So I guess we're not gonna touch on the whole prophecy aspect that happened?

I don't think an open-ended ending like this is necessarily bad though. They still have some feelings to process as shown in the last chapter and I think down the line they'll likely be even closer. But for now, that's all that's wrote.

Fed-Kun's army
Just the palsiest of gals. They can't all be yuri, I suppose.

bbW9NqB.png

Saw the chapter title. Reverified genre tags. Yeah... was expected.
Wasn't the worst of endings I guess.

Thanks for the translation!

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, kinda figured it would end friendshippy. Never have hope when it just has shoujo ai and not yuri in the tags.

This was a 6/10, but the translator credit pages made this a 8/10.

Power Uploader
Rushed ending is rushed.
I'm not even talking about the relationship between them being platonic or whatever. Every single plot thread is resolved in the most abrupt manner possible. Overall not a good manga execution-wise.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh thematically it does make sense that the story ends like this. This isn't a bout the paranormal, but the wrong goings of the idealization of people becoming paranormal.

I would've loved an explanation. But after
Haibane Renmei
(oh my god this is the second time I write this comment in less than a week) I would say I'm fine with this type of ending, that focuses on closing the character arcs but left the world-building up to interpretation.

what that's it? all that build up from Aiko knowing Mao is her god and mao becoming unconscious and it leads to this? it was doing so well on how it goes for the dark theme evolving religious fanatism, emotion and trauma Mao is going through and it all ended with "all is well" in just 2 chapters. yikes

Dex-chan lover
pla·ton·ic

(of love or friendship) intimate and affectionate but not sexual.
To none yuri fan:
oh yeah they are just friends
😅

cant see any romance tag on the very 1st place,not much expectation on how it gonna end and pooff, kinda expected this..

thank you so much for the hard work,0mni..

Users who are viewing this thread