Shoujo Kageki Revue Starlight - Fox Demon Maya and Human Claudine (Doujinshi) - Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
uh...dear, I think your screwed up your wish...I mean, I'm not saying you should be greedy, but you literally just tethered yourself to her, at least for your natural lifespan if you are lucky, possibly literally forever if you are not...there are SOOOOOOO many ways she could abuse that...she probably wont cause this feels like a romance series...but she totally could, and by what you learned already, she's cunning and one hell of an actress so [victim of a fox spirit that manipulates human girls into becoming bound to her and uses them for fun/servants until they break] could have been your fate

Dex-chan lover
That orange text on white background is awful to read, can you do a darker color for the rest of the chapters?

interesting. first few pages have pretty stale faces, and the test is a bit too small for my liking. but the story is interesting and im sure the text can be fixed with some text reformating magic.

Supporter
The text was giving me a headache to read, had to stop halfway through the second page. Small, blurry and awful colors. I want to read more but it’s physically painful to do so.

Dex-chan lover
Please can someone edit the text color i can't keep hurting my eyes like this

Users who are viewing this thread