Shoujo Kishidan x Knight Tale - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Act 18

Dex-chan lover
Of course the antagonist is not only the elder sister, overflowing with talent, but also is a black knight.

Fed-Kun's army
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended. So the world might be mended.

Dex-chan lover
But wait, there is literally only one chapter left . There is no way the story gonna reach a good conclusion like that.

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt

This axe is indeed very heavy and hurtful. Some other magazine should offer themselves to continue the publication, unless author is actually fed up with this story. But from what we read in the omakes it seems he was actually having a ton of fun. There shouldn't be that much of a problem, because mangaka at least keep the copyright.

It's funny because this is the kind of niche-spokon manga that would get an anime adaptation just for the lolz like in the past 3 or 4 seasons.

Me

Aggregator gang
@Lilliwyt Welcome to the world of abruptly-cancelled manga.
At least this is ending at the end of an arc, and author-san's doing their best to find a way to continue it.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for another few chapters, a nice holiday surprise. Too bad it always seems to be the more original concept fun manga that get the heavy combat axe, but so it goes. Still better to have had something of them at all.

Dex-chan lover
Welp. Now I GOTTA buy ALL the volumes, just to say I've done everything I possibly could to keep this ball rolling. Holy shit I love this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread