Shoujo Kishidan x Knight Tale

It hurt me seeing a double hand sword used with garbage German sword technique against a heavy armor enemy, at least go with fiore de liberi or grip that sword by that blade

Dex-chan lover
And of course, with girls.
That's why there are shipgirls! What would people do, if Azur Lane, KanColle and GirlsBoys Frontline were filled with men in Jojo artstyle instead?

Group Leader
16 will likely be the last chapter I'll be able to finish for the next bit.
Barring something awful happening, 17-19 should be done before the end of 2020.

This is what I think of chapter 1:
3 vs 1?! That's basically a death wish. There are a lot of times where they could've taken advantage of the haymaker swings of the girl! She's basically open every time she swings that halberd looking thing, "Hey! Hit me here!" is what she's saying. They also could've gone behind her, WHERE SHE'S OPEN! Even if she does attack from her rear— she's exposing her back to the other knights who want to hurt her.

Also, you can't be athletic while wearing armour; jumping? sprinting? front flip? Yeah, you can't do that with armour on, IT'S HEAVY AF!

Am I reading too much into this?! YES! I just forgot that this is a manga, and real-life physics don't work. But I'm still on the 1st chapter ... so maybe it will get better???

Double-page supporter
it's much more fun to read than you'd expect considering the settings
and I definitely like that cute art style

Just found out about this, got sad when I read that it was cancelled, but apparently its back? Definitely gonna buy this when I have the money.

wait.. the actual raw manga got cancelled??? or the scanlation got cancelled??? am confused @.@

https://twitter.com/inushins/status/1316994581083299842
So according to some japanese reading people, the artist says in the tweet that the original plan to continue under a different publisher (that he announced those 2 years back or so) was in the end cancelled too.
But now he plans to resume the story through a web serialization.
I really hope that he manages to get it running again.

Also, this thing is really good, it deserves being more popular. Would be great material for anime too.

Ooh, the series have resumed? Nice. Been wanting to know how this manga will grow, since it certainly have a potential.

Me

Dex-chan lover
@OnDeedolito Thanks for the twitter relay. I'm glad our favorite chivalric sport author's persevering.

Users who are viewing this thread