Shoujo Manga Protagonist x Rival-San (Magazine)

Dex-chan lover
It's kinda funny that Hiyama is just as socially inept as Kimura, just from a different angle. With the changes made from the webtoon she is less hatable, but I feel like she still comes off too aggressive and unlikeable. I get that it's part of the gag, but she felt toned down at the beginning, and it was an improvement. She comes of way better in chapters where she is more of an awkward mess and less of a bully.

Not sure I really like Hiyama in general but this is a nice change of pace from your average Yuri. Looking forward to more.

honestly like this better than the short chapters bc in here hiyama doesnt seem as pushy and we can see the protag slowly falling in love

i CANT HANDLE IT THEY'RE BOTH SO CUTE TOGETHER !!!!!!

hiyama ure such a gay mess that u end up scaring kimura PLEASE ????

we can see kimura is *slowly* falling in love with hiyama anD HIYAMA IS STILL DHSIJEEISDHDSSJFKF

time to fight men who get in the way of sapphic ships, mizushima SQUARE THE hell UP !!

Power Uploader
"But hiyama-san, you know I'm straight"

"So is spaghetti, until it gets wet.,"

lol if the guy is the protagonist on the manga then our heroine here is the rival that doesn't win?

Plot's moving a bit too fast? I can't help but feel like the author is trying to wrap things up quicker, or that maybe they ran out of ideas. I enjoyed the premise at the beginning, but it feels like the manga is skipping some necessary relationship building. Might have to do with the fact that the love interest is always super extreme in everything she does, kind of limited room for dallying when she's that straightforward I guess, lol.

Oh I'm so glad the author got serialised. I feel bad though cause it was a much shorter style that's forced to be much longer so it feels like the authors isn't sure how to make it particularly long

Fed-Kun's army
I guess you could call her something like a non-violent and non-stalker type of yandre.

Users who are viewing this thread