Shoujo Manga Protagonist x Rival-San (Serialization) - Vol. 3 Ch. 38

Double-page supporter
finally...
Q3rWHkM.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for bridging the gap.

I dunno if I was in a room with a possible partner and they started enspousing that she wouldn't wanna be with someone plain I'd GTFO and never look back. Why would you wanna be with someone that superfluous.

Dex-chan lover
i think you misunderstood the situation x)
Oh I got the situation but you have to think of it from the FMC position and what she heard. We know they both love each other but for some reason they both haven't gotten the clue yet. And if you heard your crush talking about the whole "Plain is bad" type dialogue it'd at least for me put a major damper on why I liked them.

Dex-chan lover
Oh I got the situation but you have to think of it from the FMC position and what she heard. We know they both love each other but for some reason they both haven't gotten the clue yet. And if you heard your crush talking about the whole "Plain is bad" type dialogue it'd at least for me put a major damper on why I liked them.
she said he is too plain for Kimura who only deserve someone perfect, like her
also for the clues, Mizushima for sure does everything he can to create even more misunderstanding (and you will see it even more in the next chapter if you still haven't read it)

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating the missing chapters! I can't wait to see how the manga ends!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for bridging the gap.

I dunno if I was in a room with a possible partner and they started enspousing that she wouldn't wanna be with someone plain I'd GTFO and never look back. Why would you wanna be with someone that superfluous.
yeah but thankfully it's not real life and protag kimura knows that hiyama is a tsun faithfully playing her rival role with mizu-kun haha

Users who are viewing this thread