Shoujo Nyuumon - Ch. 14

Power Uploader
Well, there it is. Nothing really new, I like a series, decide to work the scanlations and a little while later it ends up axed.

While I obviously love the series and hate to see it go, I think this was as good of a final chapter we could’ve gotten. I did read the spoilers before getting my hands on the final chapter, so I knew it was going to be the last one, but I still had a good laugh throughout the chapter, especially the part where they’re watching adult videos.

Despite being upset about the axe, I'm still somewhat happy that a series made me feel this way. Slightly over four months ago, I got the opportunity to stay in Japan for an extended period of time and by some small miracle it happened to coincide with the first chapter that was released after the 4 month long hiatus (chapter 12), as well as being able to stay long enough to buy the final chapter. Every month I would be counting down the days until the magazine got released so I could check if there was a new chapter or not. There was also something really fun and unique about being able to buy the physical magazines a few days before the digital version became available and then discussing the contents of the then-unreleased chapter on my Discord with the small group of fans of this series there.

The series might've finished publishing, but Volume 2 will release soon, so there might be some fun extra content in there.

IMG_20240818_150509122.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I was so happy to see it updated just to find out it got axed, It's really sad to see this one getting axed, there's hundreds of TS manga out there but most of them are fetishized junk, this one was one of the good one which I look forward to, I wish to see more of Hajime and Yusura but it can't happen anymore. Well, atleast the ending was atleast satisfactory.

Thanks for the TL, guys.

Dex-chan lover
Dang, it would have been nice to see more happen than just a kiss on the very final page

Users who are viewing this thread