Shoujo-tachi no Kizuato ni Kuchizuke wo - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

I didn't expect it to be the finale so soon but nonetheless, good read. Lot of potential with a good foundation should the author revive it in the future.
Thanks for the translation.

This manga really had lots of potential. Why must good manga get axed early while isekai trash can thrive 😢
If the higher ups gave it a chance, I'm sure it would bloom into something good.

The author didn't forget the hunters or so but I'm sure she planned them to be relavent later but when you hear that your manga gets axed, you try to rush the plot, therefore you can't put everything in.
I'm sure that we even weren't meant to see Emelie's backstory so early but it is what it is.

Thanks for the translation!
Let's hope her next work won't be sharing the same ending as this!

Dex-chan lover
There isn't much to say, I just have a bad aftertaste
I guess axe-kun doesn't spare anyone

Dex-chan lover
I think it's pretty obvious that this got axed. So, if the author suddenly only had one or two chapters to close things out... This was a rather good way of doing it, tbh, cause at least them getting together here was pretty cute and there was no time skip nonsense.

With that said, yeah, it kinda sucks it's over (it's one of the few "fantasy" yuri I liked), especially cause it feels like they were setting up the gyaru-looking vampire to have a whole backstory at one point (I thought she was gonna turn out to not be a vampire or be half or something).

Dex-chan lover
So sad it got axed. There was a lot of potential with the hunters and whatnot. Thank you for the translation!

another seemingly axed vampire yuri manga?! I really wished it could be longer, the character development was fun to witness... but in the long run what would happen to our main couple if emielle actually did another sister oath as the older sister? such an abrupt ending, it really does feel like the author was wronged :( thank you for the translations of this short lived manga

Dex-chan lover
Pretty good but sadly there are a lot of loose ends with Yucca, Luce and Collette. Why must the good manga get cut while shitty isekais with long and verbose titles get ten volumes? There wasn’t even any girl on girl scar kissing, like wtf?

Users who are viewing this thread