Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku - Ch. 35 - Hydra

Dex-chan lover
Hero's not a dog being manipulated. Seeing how the hero ignore facts in front of him, bravely ran away, or smiled at the fact that they might be dead, it's obvious he's just another one of those typical hypocritical scumbags pretending to be good and decent.

Dex-chan lover
Im still thinking that not killing the hero was a big mistake, and it will have consecuences later
Hero is a micro problem, the macro problem is the neighboring kingdom is expansionist. The hero summoning is just their nuclear option of killing technology. Kill the current Hero, you still have aggressive neighbors who will likely summon another one. So yes, kill this hero, or convert him, but then solve the actual problem by annihilating the leadership.

Dex-chan lover
Man, i really hope that, if the author decides to anthropomorphize the Kokuyou, I hope it's a 2m tall ripped black guy with awsome dreadlocks

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter.

And thanks to Anonymous for the work they have done.

Double-page supporter
Man that Raid boss sucked; the heads only regenerated back as they were and didn't sprout extra heads, no constant AoE DoT or debuff field, none of the heads had breath attacks, so lame.
mc will literally die if it's actual hydra.
it's one of the boss monsters I hate in MMO.

Double-page supporter
If this story is like reality then the "hero" is going to double down on his bigotry and blame all his failures on those he is bigoted against. Probably makes up a conspiracy theory that everything was set up as a "false flag". Since there is less strict rules compared to reality he would likely do horrible things to innocents who are part of that group using his conspiracy theories to justify himself in something like "because I believe you did this horrible act, then there is no reason I shouldn't do it"
sounds familiar, don't u think?

Double-page supporter
Yeah and the weakness is so obvious lol.. If I am the programmer, I gonna make that weakness a fake weakness. That actually trigger the second phase, where the hydra will fill the room with poison and a field skill that banning of any health increase.
u a devs from nekomimineko or something?

Double-page supporter
Hero's not a dog being manipulated. Seeing how the hero ignore facts in front of him, bravely ran away, or smiled at the fact that they might be dead, it's obvious he's just another one of those typical hypocritical scumbags pretending to be good and decent.
basically, murricans

Dex-chan lover
Why would there? They have no obligation to save people from a non-allied kingdom.
True, but did they forget what they're doing there? To defeat a boss monster and prove which country have the best "hero", despite only one of them have "hero". Isn't it laughable the one who have that "hero" challenged other, lose, decided to challenge them again on one-vs-one using the hero, lose, the bigger boss monster appear and then run away? Not to mention, they are repeatedly trying taking advantage on their opponent's fatigue after completing every single of their challenges and steal the achievements. They should face some consequences.

I wish I knew how to translate. So many gems I had to abandon because translators had other things to take care of. Thanks for your hard work Anonymous :salute:
Yeah, it's very sad that we can't read some gems just because no one is translating them.
I don't know Japanese so I also can't translate. Though I can do MTL(Machine Translation) but it's always lacking a bit(I mean there might be mistakes). I've tried Tling some mangas before but the problem is that I can never overcome the one week deadline(that I set for myself) and some others upload the chapter before me. 😞😞

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, it's very sad that we can't read some gems just because no one is translating them.
I don't know Japanese so I also can't translate. Though I can do MTL(Machine Translation) but it's always lacking a bit(I mean there might be mistakes). I've tried Tling some mangas before but the problem is that I can never overcome the one week deadline(that I set for myself) and some others upload the chapter before me. 😞😞
I know what you mean. I got to a point where I tried to MTL. But I have very little patience when something feels out of my comfort zone. But every time I see something dropped (or get picked up by someone who has zero grasp of the english language), I feel a stronger urge to try when I have the time to do so.

I know what you mean. I got to a point where I tried to MTL. But I have very little patience when something feels out of my comfort zone. But every time I see something dropped (or get picked up by someone who has zero grasp of the english language), I feel a stronger urge to try when I have the time to do so.
Do you know a good manga that's been dropped for like years? I mean, why not try it? Up till now I only tried TLing mangas that weren't translated so I couldn't TL them on time.
(Btw, would you be interested in PR/QCing? Just asking)

Dex-chan lover
List of achievement of HERO
1. Throw his brain away and believe wholeheartedly to whatever kingdom, especially its princess said.
2. Discriminately massacre demi-human.
3. Baseless accusations demi-human are evil.
4. Run away in the face of the dangerous monster to save himself.

List of achievement of MC who sided with EVIL demi-human
1. Saving and protecting both human and demi-human who were discriminated by kingdom's hunman supremacy ideal
2. Stop the one-side massacre of the so called WAR and try to restore the empire for its human and demi-human citizen livelihood.
3. Gladly throw themselves against what seem to be impossible odd in order to protect whats important to them.

So confuse which should be called HERO here.
The guy with the "Hero" title. Duh.

Dex-chan lover
Do you know a good manga that's been dropped for like years? I mean, why not try it? Up till now I only tried TLing mangas that weren't translated so I couldn't TL them on time.
(Btw, would you be interested in PR/QCing? Just asking)
I doubt I could with my chaotic schedule.

Dex-chan lover
No problem. I too wouldn't have thought of this had it not been my holidays.
(Btw, You didn't suggest any mangas ╥﹏╥)
Looking at my library, its been 9 months since "Dad Is a Hero, Mom Is a Spirit, I'm a Reincarnator," has been updated. But that might be due to the fact it has an official english release.

Users who are viewing this thread