Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku ~Saikyou nano wa Fuyou Zaiko no Item deshita~ - Ch. 44.2

Dex-chan lover
Just for the hell of it I took a glance at some of these chapters and, as per usual for this group, they censored literally every drop of fan service the manga had down to the lines of a character's cleavage, even in the raw content, nevermind the volumes that are available. Don't read this group's translations, even if they are ahead of MangaSushi, they censor their content for literally no reason at all. I've blocked them and somehow they still appear on my feed with their constant butchering of series.

Take for example the girl in the bikini armor throughout most of this "dump" of chapters. At the start they let it go by no problem because there's competition directly to compare it to, but these last few her "bikini armor" is now a flat plate on top thanks to them censoring the content. You know what's worse than fantasy bikini armor? Fantasy bikini armor with crude censorship.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Just for the hell of it I took a glance at some of these chapters and, as per usual for this group, they censored literally every drop of fan service the manga had down to the lines of a character's cleavage, even in the raw content, nevermind the volumes that are available. Don't read this group's translations, even if they are ahead of MangaSushi, they censor their content for literally no reason at all. I've blocked them and somehow they still appear on my feed with their constant butchering of series.

Take for example the girl in the bikini armor throughout most of this "dump" of chapters. At the start they let it go by no problem because there's competition directly to compare it to, but these last few her "bikini armor" is now a flat plate on top thanks to them censoring the content. You know what's worse than fantasy bikini armor? Fantasy bikini armor with crude censorship.
oh wow i didnt even notice until you pointed this out. Good eye on you.

That said, we all know MC is gonna hold back because he "wants information" from these girls, which will probably end up biting him in the back. If MC actually does go all out and fucks em up, well...color me surprised.

Dex-chan lover
oh wow i didnt even notice until you pointed this out. Good eye on you.

That said, we all know MC is gonna hold back because he "wants information" from these girls, which will probably end up biting him in the back. If MC actually does go all out and fucks em up, well...color me surprised.
Considering he let a couple of child traffickers go scott free, I highly doubt it, unfortunately.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the mass translation!

I want to agree with you, I really do. I am not exactly a big fan of this group, the quality of their translations, or their needless censorship. The only problem is this line here. "Don't read this group's translations, even if they are ahead of MangaSushi, they censor their content for literally no reason at all. "

It's not that they're AHEAD of MangaSushi, but a reminder that in the last chapter MangaSushi did they said they were dropping this series. So, as much as I dislike this group, this is probably the only translation going forward.

Dex-chan lover
KILL.
THEM.
ALL.
Full power, no holds barred, leave no trace of corpses behind.
Well, except the dumb cunts who think they’re all that and a bag of chips. Those he can start to cut off all the limbs and threaten to make them into sex nuggets unless they sit down and STFU until he finishes obliterating the scum.
2wqnio.jpg

Dex-chan lover
So I'm guessing these otherworlder girls were also summoned by the Jeneret kingdom, and they believe the Jeneret kingdom might be able to send them home, which is why they're willing to fight for the side that's obviously evil.

Dex-chan lover

You're right. The censorships for the last 3 chapters were disgusting. But what choice do we have? It's still the only source we can read while looking at character arts.

If I were to decide to read the novel instead, I'd have to read it from the beginning again as I 98% forget the name of the side characters in this series already.

Dex-chan lover
You're right. The censorships for the last 3 chapters were disgusting. But what choice do we have? It's still the only source we can read while looking at character arts.

If I were to decide to read the novel instead, I'd have to read it from the beginning again as I 98% forget the name of the side characters in this series already.
I'd just rather not read it at all than read it and have it butchered by sloppy translations and pointless censorship. Too bad, it was a fun series while it was being properly scanlated.

I am here for the story, since syosetu stop when he meet the second house fairy. So, any bulk release is apreciated.
Btw, I tried to go to their website and all I got is 'No Sponsors'. Anyone know what that mean?

Dex-chan lover

I was wondering why that group felt so familiar. Then I checked out the Chapters. I'm actually surprised they are still around.

Users who are viewing this thread