Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku ~Saikyou nano wa Fuyou Zaiko no Item deshita~ - Ch. 44.2

Just for the hell of it I took a glance at some of these chapters and, as per usual for this group, they censored literally every drop of fan service the manga had down to the lines of a character's cleavage, even in the raw content, nevermind the volumes that are available. Don't read this group's translations, even if they are ahead of MangaSushi, they censor their content for literally no reason at all. I've blocked them and somehow they still appear on my feed with their constant butchering of series.

Take for example the girl in the bikini armor throughout most of this "dump" of chapters. At the start they let it go by no problem because there's competition directly to compare it to, but these last few her "bikini armor" is now a flat plate on top thanks to them censoring the content. You know what's worse than fantasy bikini armor? Fantasy bikini armor with crude censorship.
So my hope of the MC raping those shitty teens and selling them to a brothel after a good whipping is unfounded.

Dex-chan lover
Touya was already on his way to inflict Democracy on these fuckers, but he should really also learn the Art of Equality on these bitches.

Dex-chan lover
who is paying those people to translate? seriously... all they do is destroy manga, and for what? do they really expect people to pay them?

if they didn't censor the art and text, then they would have made so much more money, really...

Users who are viewing this thread