Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku ~Saikyou nano wa Fuyou Zaiko no Item deshita~ - Ch. 44.2

Fed-Kun's army
Just for the hell of it I took a glance at some of these chapters and, as per usual for this group, they censored literally every drop of fan service the manga had down to the lines of a character's cleavage, even in the raw content, nevermind the volumes that are available. Don't read this group's translations, even if they are ahead of MangaSushi, they censor their content for literally no reason at all. I've blocked them and somehow they still appear on my feed with their constant butchering of series.

Take for example the girl in the bikini armor throughout most of this "dump" of chapters. At the start they let it go by no problem because there's competition directly to compare it to, but these last few her "bikini armor" is now a flat plate on top thanks to them censoring the content. You know what's worse than fantasy bikini armor? Fantasy bikini armor with crude censorship.
So my hope of the MC raping those shitty teens and selling them to a brothel after a good whipping is unfounded.

Dex-chan lover
Touya was already on his way to inflict Democracy on these fuckers, but he should really also learn the Art of Equality on these bitches.

Dex-chan lover
who is paying those people to translate? seriously... all they do is destroy manga, and for what? do they really expect people to pay them?

if they didn't censor the art and text, then they would have made so much more money, really...

Dex-chan lover
Just for the hell of it I took a glance at some of these chapters and, as per usual for this group, they censored literally every drop of fan service the manga had down to the lines of a character's cleavage, even in the raw content, nevermind the volumes that are available. Don't read this group's translations, even if they are ahead of MangaSushi, they censor their content for literally no reason at all. I've blocked them and somehow they still appear on my feed with their constant butchering of series.

Take for example the girl in the bikini armor throughout most of this "dump" of chapters. At the start they let it go by no problem because there's competition directly to compare it to, but these last few her "bikini armor" is now a flat plate on top thanks to them censoring the content. You know what's worse than fantasy bikini armor? Fantasy bikini armor with crude censorship.
Start reporting chapters for the watermarks and censorship.

I'm tired of the guys sniping, censoring, and then reporting every comment that criticizes them in the comment section.

They need to be locked out

Dex-chan lover
Yup, all "accidents" happened from ch.1 to this because of our half-ass indecisive MC do absolutely nothing 'till someone really got beaten near death. He can just swing his enemies' heads fly exclude the leader and got information, right ? And he can give his party some protection when they're on IMPORTANT duty, right ? WTF fully-equiped when farming some mobs but none when they expected some hero-class enemies could ambush them ? :pepehmm:

Supporter
Hope touya does the right thing and executes those filth immediately. Maybe even be smug about how due to their crimes and evilness, they'll never return to their world, they're going to die here, right now, to him.

doubtful though, this series has really fallen off.

Supporter
Surely its gotta be a crime for them to censor things like this? Fan translations are already legally grey, if not technically outright illegal, but they're not just translating, they're editorializing, modifying, creating derivative works, changing the studio and artists vision, all to fit their own agenda, and that definitely crosses the line.

Why has nobody reported them yet? Once theyre gone the space will be free for other better groups. I'll be looking into what steps if any exist out of country to erase them from existence myself, but it'll def be better and easier for someone who lives in Japan and can directly use Japanese resources and communicate with Japanese authorities.

or are they already disbanded and gone completely so theres no point now? but whose gonna fix all the old chapters they ruined?

Dex-chan lover
Surely its gotta be a crime for them to censor things like this? Fan translations are already legally grey, if not technically outright illegal, but they're not just translating, they're editorializing, modifying, creating derivative works, changing the studio and artists vision, all to fit their own agenda, and that definitely crosses the line.

Why has nobody reported them yet? Once theyre gone the space will be free for other better groups. I'll be looking into what steps if any exist out of country to erase them from existence myself, but it'll def be better and easier for someone who lives in Japan and can directly use Japanese resources and communicate with Japanese authorities.

or are they already disbanded and gone completely so theres no point now? but whose gonna fix all the old chapters they ruined?
Better to ask why the reports remain unacknowledged; I've reported chapters of stuff that fails to meet the test, and for violations.

Only response I've gotten was a temp ban for claiming that some country should "ɓriŋg them some freedom" (please don't report me!), as if it was a personal threat (which, it should be obvious, IT IS NOT).

Since you're a supporter (nice, btw!) maybe they would listen to you?
And they may be inundated by reports from UTOON/ComicDom/ManhwaFreak/whateverName, for all we know.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what kind of flimsy reason will they have for assisting a literal robbery with murder

Double-page supporter
hahahaha this is cool, low level virgin highschooler vs naive giga chad college student, actually...I forgot if MC a college student or some ossan

Supporter
These chapters have had absolutely terrible writing. I've enjoyed a lot of this manga despite how cheesy it is. This arc is just cringey AF.

Dex-chan lover
SET THE TITTIES FREE GODDAMMIT!!!!!!! man those girls are fucking cringe. seriously though enough with the censorship. that cringe lord called lumina titty granny as if she had big tits but this censorship legit makes her look flatter than a piece of paper. it makes the joke the cringe lord was making fall flatter than lumina's censored tits.

Users who are viewing this thread