Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku ~Saikyou nano wa Fuyou Zaiko no Item deshita~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Double-page supporter
@defianze IKR! I'd leave em for dead just for them being glory hoggers who don't appreciate the healers efforts
and also for being too weak to hold the line even with healer support.
walking dead simpletons

Fed-Kun's army
There's a 80% for that girl to sell her body to earn money and take care of the kids with that.

Double-page supporter
Dai, you're such a manwh0re ! All it took for you to warm up and discard your pride was a jug of cold beer...

Dex-chan lover
@Elhao
You don't just kill monsters without looting them.
Who says he didn't? We don't see that part.

@Darkmint13
Why even bother wounding the old man? A good shove would be better and not get you put in jail for murder.
He's a witness, can't leave him alive. After all, they're adventurers, not wanted bandits for whom it may not matter.

@TAmNi_edbin
Jeneret kingdom "the person you abandon without knowing his worth will be the person who will defeat you. " sounds like a revenge manga but I guess MC won't do it like that.
If the foreshadowing in this chapter comes true, that orphanage is doomed. That is enough to fuel any revenge plot author can think of...

Double-page supporter
@Chizan
He's a witness, can't leave him alive. After all, they're adventurers, not wanted bandits for whom it may not matter.
If that were the case, they could have just waited until MC was alone.
No, they clearly they did it to rack up extra villain points.

If the foreshadowing in this chapter comes true, that orphanage is doomed. That is enough to fuel any revenge plot author can think of...
Well obviously. The only reason for orphanages in isekai is for the MC to earn some good boy points and to fuel revenge plots.

Dex-chan lover
Page 9 "Hmm? Is Touya done taking a piss?" should probably be "Eh? You needed to pick flowers again?" (Or some other hint about a toilet break.)
This both since it implies he's taking this kind of break a lot (to kill all mobs before they aggro) and it works together with her suggestion that he's eaten something bad like orc meat from the ground (so he got the runs).

Group Leader
Alright, I'm just glad this isn't a harem manga. The house spirit can't be fucked, the loli just consumes the edibles, and this girl might be the chose one.

Group Leader
What if he modifies that "search" skill of him.
Instead of being a support skill, make it a passive offensive skill, detect and impale any enemy within range.

Man, I'm genius!

Well to be honest search could be considered relatively similar to homing so basically all he has to do is add a homing function onto a spell and have it target an enemy for that to happen

Double-page supporter
LMAO "And also... I don't have family *wink wink*", it feels so out of context.

Dex-chan lover
That damned Jeneret Kingdom! Because of them, my soup has not much content.

Supporter
Be sure to read my new series "How I Spent My First Life Creating Food for Storage for My Inevitable Isekai Adventure."

"Come with me every time so you can chill my ale!"
"I see. Well... I could chill your ale, but in return you'll have to ride my rail!" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@mmvsbb for real tho. Not a real comparison but in many MMOs I do have a crap ton of food tho. But if he's using it everyday he'll run out eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread