Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku ~Saikyou nano wa Fuyou Zaiko no Item deshita~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

thats a fucking flag! why are do they have to say it like that!? xD
remember what happened similarly on dororo? lmao im scared for them

Granny panties, waifu aquired

Edit: Wait that's sounds weird I promise I only had pure intentions whilst writing that..

Dex-chan lover
Hey he didn’t something cool instead of doing it for free he took the money

So he's Touya, like from Smartphone, and he's fixing everyone's mood with drinks, like from Death March. He has a house wife spirit, like from House Magic Power Spot... spot the tropes. I need to find a multidimensional isekai bingo....

Fed-Kun's army
The bullshit of 'I can't help because it's outside my abilities'.

60 orcs pays his mansion yearly cost. He kills those Ib a week at most. He has a house spirit who does everything.

He may even be able to store those kids into his storage. The point is, there is absolutely nothing stopping him from bringing everyone back to his mansion in the other town. Outside of the obvious of 'it's a hassle'.

Pick up a waifu, at the low cost of having to feed 20 kids? Like I said, doesn't have to clean shit. Ghost house does it.

@coldb7 You dumb huh?

Not even KS as they were just foraging (not aggro'd on anyone.) He killed all the monsters in the path so they won't have to stop every time so the mission can end faster.

@Alekhzandr
Had he not kill them, they would eventually run into those boars or agro other monsters ,( He killed all the monsters in the path so they won't have to stop every time so the mission can end faster) who told him to do this? how those he know the other don't kill monsters for exp or just to get rid of boredom?

the girl with the big breasts doesnt deserver to be in the MC's harem. she keeps clinging to other men so carelessly , it looks like she is an easy girl. We dont like girls like that period.

Users who are viewing this thread