Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku ~Saikyou nano wa Fuyou Zaiko no Item deshita~

This is okay(?) So far it's pretty bland and inoffensive but that makes it significantly better than other isekais.

Alright, I'm hooked. Time to read the web novel.
Also, I didn't like how it went full harem route as soon as it did, but whatever, the story is slightly above average for an isekai, so that's good enough I guess!

Aggregator gang
@cherokeemoon At that moment it clicked with me, this is another one of those isekais with the standard Japanese beta wish fulfillment mc, it's clear that his character has no agency of his own. He isn't going to actively
join the war and have a valid reason of his own to stop the kingdom. Instead, he's just going to get funneled into the position and just accept it. He got summoned and was basically played for a fool and insulted, he basically just chucks it into the memory hole until it becomes convenient. Then he hears about how they're human supremacists and that they're using the hero to wage wars and enslave all the other demi-human species, he doesn't bat an eye. He's asked about what he thinks of that kingdom and he's all, wags his finger naughty naughty! Oh, so are you going to join the war then? No, oh okay then. Harem member C asks, please help my kingdom and the MC is going to be all, since I'm such a nice guy of course I'll help you out. Insufferably contradictory bipolar actions from the MC.

Double-page supporter
I was reading a bit ahead and was wondering why the webnovel raws have not been updated in months. Then I figured out that this series is sort low priority for the author since they have a different series that they are working on that also already has a manga as well.

Really at first this looked like a bad isekai, art style looks kinda old, like it was made 20 years ago, and yeah yeah isekai MC op yeah yeah harem shit yeah yeah cliche this and that, you know what? every fucking isekai has some of the same cliche, some are done well and some are not, complaining about isekai cliche in a isekai manga is fucking stupid to be honest...
The reason I like isekai is because of the fantasy/rebirth/game setting and almost every isekai has them, so its the cliche that I like -.-

Anyway this was a good surprise, its pretty simple but its good to read, kept me interested enough to continue reading until now and I will keep reading until that changes.

Thank's Orangescans for bringing a lot of chapters so quickly, I dont know how much raw is still left but keep em coming until it catch up to the last release please!

It has a great potential, but the characters are not as interesting as the ones from more popular isekais, and I think the author is slowing down the plot progression too much.

For now it is 7 out of 10

Dex-chan lover
the MC is such a passive protagonist and thats kind of a turn off but hey i like seeing human supremacist nations get fucked so i guess im reading?

This is a nice and easy read. Its a good manga to pass time without any feeling of forcing to read.

v4e16
mc wipes out baddie's group
baddie flees
baddie spots 1 particular person in mc's group
baddie orders to kill mc's group
wat!

Users who are viewing this thread