Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku ~Saikyou nano wa Fuyou Zaiko no Item deshita~

Fed-Kun's army
Sigh....why does shit like this gets adapted....STOP IT JAPAN JUST STOP!!

Somehow the translatoe kinda on good mode and bravely release all fast as they can, thank for you hardwork, donate the original author for support and buy translator "coffe" to help and respect they hardwork when possible.

Do you guys have any plan after this? You are catching with the lastest chapter soon at this rate.

another trash harem isekai. Why do these get such a good rating and tens of thousands of views?

i was looking so much forward to ferris x touya, why in 2 chapters it suddenly turned into harem... 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

"We drugged and raped you in your own home which you're graciously letting us stay in for free. As is custom, you now have to marry us and take part in our war. Take responsibility~ <3"

Yeah, fuck off

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

MC has shown 0 interest in any girl that isn’t his house and yet they still drugged and raped him. This is terrible. It was actually decent before that but like wtf. Also why is cover girl even cover girl lmao she shows up for 3 chapters

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Wtf this manga was so good before this happended like what the hell i thought there would be some romance with ferris but no, just 3 random girls who drugged and raped him wtf

Code:

I wish for one manga where the MC just flat out lets the random chicks thrown at him out to rot. Why does every damn MC have to save some random pretty girl, slave etc.
Also lets not forget this guy is like 35 or something but I guess in japan so its like reverse dog years huh...

That last chapter sucked ass for the drunken rape but im still willing to give it another chance since its been fine up to that point. Its on thin ice though.

Code:

Finally a harem powerful enough to rape herbivore MC
wfpeir.jpg

Code:

Well, at least the "doing the act" was done, and it was not too weird.

Users who are viewing this thread