Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku ~Saikyou nano wa Fuyou Zaiko no Item deshita~

god just wow the last few months a lot of copy paste isekais are getting published like nothing its like editors died or something

Maybe I should publish something and just put isekai or tensei on the name pretty sure I can get a pass even without story plot or anything I only need an OP as fuck MC tons of random anime girls make it rpg and boom xD

Power Uploader
As far as I know, there is no English version and this TL is Japanese > Spanish, so hopefully some group will pick it up.

Aggregator gang
Repost
https://mangadex.org/title/52444/shoukan-sareta-kenja-wa-isekai-wo-yuku-saikyou-nano-wa-fuyou-zaiko-no-item-deshita

Nobody has morals and ethics in any of these other worlds? God damn the level of selfishness is just on another level.

basically, there was nothing new from chap 1, just copy paste from tons of isekai manga out there

the description is one massive run-on sentence somebody fix that please

Art is good, for the story, I need more to have an opinion, but the first chapter is copy paste isekai, this is an adaptation, so maybe the LN is fine ?

Contributor
WN is ok. I mtl to ch100 which is last current chapter so it was entertaining enough. Not sure that will carry to the manga though. May get boring after a while.

Users who are viewing this thread