Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku ~Saikyou nano wa Fuyou Zaiko no Item deshita~

Dex-chan lover
Very generic for an isekai harem. It's fun isekai though.
But one thing that does bother me is the insistence of the "berserker" thing.
Is swinging around a large sword, healing and firing OP spells considered a berserker now? Wasn't beserkers supposed to be warriors consumed by rage and violence?

Is Cloud Strife a Berserker now? Lol

Edit: accidentally hit send before I finished typing

Double-page supporter
I would like this if it weren't for MC betaness. Honestly It's not bad. I was expecting MC to complain or get angry but his character is a bit too naive unaware of what's going on.

orangescans... they grind the chapters so fast that they will evolve to orangejuicescan in no time

Thank you very much orangescans for lightning fast updates, it really helps me to relieve stress due to online class

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, very interesting~
Cliché it may be, but I sure do love me some Isekai

@DoppleK6

Same thoughts exactly. Berserkers relies on brute force and 0 magic. Rage and increased damage due to low hp.
But i digress he's a mage right now, he just look like someone with an 8th grade syndrome with that berserker thingy.

Thanks for translations :) how do they even release chapters so fast? Btw i just binged through the WN using Google translate-san. Story kinda had potential(I was expecting it might branch out a bit and develop into something unique/different). Maybe manga artist might change it a bit for good? Truth to be told 3 things kinda disappointed me a bit
1) Linear story with no depth to character. Infact, no political and geographic background even after 2 volumes worth of story. Most of the characters are simpletons with no depth in them. You could literally shrink the entire WN into important pts and ppl still could fill the gaps between them.
2) I accept that one get attracted to strength which they seek from their partner. It could be character trait, money, passion towards something,strength, or anything. But everything doesn't happen in a flip of a coin. Love/Marriage is something that built on trust and memories. If it happens at just 1 event, its nothing more than a infatuation.
3) Author doesn't understand warfare.(don't wanna spoil folks now)

Dex-chan lover
It'll take a long while before Jeneret whatever gets their asses handed so I'm postponing this

Damn... I increase the rating from 9 to 10....
This manga has a perfect mix of comedy, romance, ecchi, adventures, and so on...

Oh damn... in mangaupdates it is written that this series is on volume 3 (ongoing)... so I think the ride will end in 1-2 chapters...

That harem formation was impressively lazy. It felt like the author didnt particularly want to include it and threw it in because not doing so would stray too far from the cookie cutter isekai template.

Users who are viewing this thread