Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku ~Saikyou nano wa Fuyou Zaiko no Item deshita~

The start of the manga is good and also its story but the harem trash suddenly came and now I lost the motivation to read this trash

Perhaps I've read to many generic bad Isekai's, but I honestly think that this one is quite decent. At least the start was not bad, but then sadly there were some overused classical tropes reappearing cough (MC gets liked/loved by several female characters). However I'm still fond of the manga. The art style is really good, of course not comparable to art styles like Kentaro Miura or Yusuke Murata, but definetly better than other average mangas in a broad niche genre like Isekai. The characters are ok, they aren't bad but not mind blowing good. Personally I like the fact that the main character feels human. He isn't super smart, but not dumb either. He is cautious and does consider his future and his circumstances. And unlike some generic OP Iskeai MC's, he does not really only rely on his OP items that he had from his main account. His approach is pretty easy going and his development is as a character is alright, i guess. I would recommend this Isekai Manga for people who are bored from the more "Low Effort Generic Ones".

This is quite interesting until the harem invades. A decent story with harem can be made, but I guess most authors are too lazy to write a good one with good characters. And why are all the girls so thirsty? Are the author (and the target audience who love this) that lonely and desperate irl?

@ joel7686
it is said she developed it but doesnt say it was used. In the very next chapter the mc explains that just because they slept in the same bed doesnt meant they had sex. which she then admits was a misunderstanding to the other two girls.

I can't say my taste is the standard but I do find myself enjoying it
And the harem though unnecessary isn't as annoying to me as everyone else seems to say

Fed-Kun's army
hmm well i feel like i've seen this somewhere before...

perhaps there were various adaptations of it..?

but wait the art style was the same to...

The story is everywhere, like what the fuck is even going on?

There's a kuudere though 68/10

Aggregator gang
So far it's good. The harem isn't necessary, but it's not that cringy and at least feels like it could still go the 'true waifu' route. I also like the MC because it feels believable that someone could behave like that. He's an overall nice character, but still gets annoyed when he should and doesn't kiss ass. So far the only dumb thing I've seen him do was
letting the enemy ambassador go after he tried to kill them. If he made it out alive, the enemy now has information on the MC's abilities.

It is idiotic to not have the translated manga title names as the default. 99.999% of the people reading translated manga don't know what the japanese romanized words mean and it makes it that much more difficult to keep up with in this sea of trash isekai.

any one know who is translating the Novel? I saw the prologue translated but I cant remember where I saw it.

Users who are viewing this thread