Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku ~Saikyou nano wa Fuyou Zaiko no Item deshita~

I'm really liking this one. It starts a bit too slow but the lack of your typical evil demon lord and the hero being summoned instead to fight in a political battle is (while not the first of its kind) still refreshing. I especially enjoy the MC's realistic approach to his getting dumped in the middle of nowhere and subsequent slowly learning/figuring out what he wants to do in his isekai situation. He's a little boring, honestly, but once he starts having to fight other people he starts to feel like he's got some depth and character to him.

The artist really deserves better. Some of the art is dodgy, but mostly it's beautiful -- particularly the first scenes with Ferris. Kind of wasted on run of the mill fodder like this.
I hope once this contract work ends Kobayashi Ko gets their own manga.

it’s a good manga but the small moments where you question what the hell the characters are thinking appear more and more often and this simply isn’t;t what i came to read for nor what they advertised

actually depending on the number of players 0.1% is actually quite a lot for example i played a game like semi active with like 10mio + downloads and I was like half a year late from the release but i still got to be in the top 1% so idk 10mio sounds like a lot to me so if u play stuff really active its pretty easy to get in the top 0.1%

semi active is like i play it a month every day but one week not even 10min
or i just forget it exists for a month xD

I don't know what to comment actually, but I need to.

First thing MC/ML is stupid. Really stupid. Like so stupid, or should I use nincompoop. No should I say it for author instead.
He keep in on and on and on being berseker. I think the title should be "I am Berseker" instead of SAGE.
Second, the plot is so quick without world building. More like, I just feel this weird feeling like one of the comment said "paste and copy".

That for now. How knew if the author change their mind.
Well for now I just read it when I bored.

Man this is the most mediocre isekai ive read. Not an insult. It really is just mediocre. Its a good read if you want isekai with kingdom wars but you dont wanna worry about who is betraying who and other low key plot lines. Hella solid 7.

I won’t complain. MC has already gone through painful times. That’s why he’s even more qualified as a hero unlike corrupted ones. All the races became one. However, on the other hand, humans destroys the balance of one people united race.

tbh this ain't even that bad. It's just kinda there. Extremely cliche with an impenetrable plot armor and an extremely naive MC who's very childish when he's supposed to be a 30 y.o. working adult. Whatever, though. The only thing that sets it apart from other shounen isekai mangas is that there's somewhat gory fight scenes. Like, the MC doesn't hesitate much in killing people, he just feels kinda down for 3 pages in one chapter and that's basically it.

@jdexo1

Yup its pretty good manga, the MC has a little bit of brain meats too! Cause he learn from his mistakes unlike the other trash MC who is too naïve which puts his/her comrades in danger

over all its about 10/10 for me
if only they could improve the art of manga when translating but, IT IS, WHAT IT IS XD

Also, not bad for getting caught up to the raws did not expect it to be like that xD
well its not that i hate it xD

remember y'all
do not say YES or NO to complete stranger, even if they beg for their life

There is nothing really special about this Isekai but for some reason it is pretty good. Like it fills almost all the clichés of genre but still not be annoying. Or hyper aware parody like
Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute

Dex-chan lover
Sadly you can't be the strongest player in a video game by being dumb like this mc. XD

End of chapter 22, the translators omake, he was Chanting Lina Inverse's Dragon Slave spell! I about died laughing

Users who are viewing this thread