Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Isekai is trash, and so am I. Haha really, it's so generic but I love it. Thanks for the translations!

Double-page supporter
Your upload speed is SSS rank! Keep up the god speed translations and I’ll read it all!

Fed-Kun's army
This feels way better then general isekai trash, despite it being pretty straightforward ngl. Keep up the good work and thanks for the chapters!

@hyun50 I'm having the same thought as you but... what I currently read,this chapter 7, is that country(the place MC got summon also his previous faction before getting summoned) doesn't discriminate races and I've judge from the previous chapter(chapter 6). We don't even know the reason from that sudden change of air but let's find it out in this futurr chapters!
also thanks for the fast translation!

@TAmNi_edbin
Actually, the country that summoned the MC is the human supremacist one and the one attacking everyone else.

Edit: I think the reason they summoned a hero was not for some righteous reason like protecting their people from being oppressed; but because, despite being the aggressor, they started losing and wanted to regain their advantage in the war.

@Doodmandood Yep I understand it now that I checked the first chapter and chapter 7 now that the MC know he got the wrong choice to join that faction before he got summoned.
It would be funny if
The hero that got summoned knows the MC(as berseker) and that kingdom will regret for him getting exiled

Man, those guys are dumb. Also how weak are the adventurers in town that they go to the slums and die.

Though maybe that's just some stereotype. Touya wasn't attacked until he helped a kid in town. Everyone else in the slum left him alone.

Also realistically speaking, the orphanage being taken care of by the guild would be bad, wouldn't it? Won't the guild want the children to work for them in order to pay back the money they used for the orphanage? (Just my own thoughts. Doubt the story will ever go that far or show anything in that direction.)

Dex-chan lover
i thought it said lou sage but after a while it clicked and i found out it was loli sage the LI kinda looks like the letter U so LOLI LOU. or maybe it was the font?

talking about page 30

Supporter
@Darkmint13

Idk about that,but it felt odd how the guild took responsibility so readily. Like if he paid them some money or something maybe, but...

Double-page supporter
Whaaaat!?
The evil country happens to believe in human supremacy? What an interesting and unexpected turn of events.
But the artist is quite generous with their appearance, you shouldn't have antagonists (human supremacist ones, no less) that don't look evil and disgusting.

This artist here knows how to depict human supremacists the proper way.
eV6ozbY.png

Just once I'd love to see a human supremacist country in a world where the other races aren't depicted any better.
Would give the MC some interesting moral quandaries.

Sure they're obnoxiously shouting the 14 words, never stop proselytizing the importance of pure genes and make good luck charms out of elven body parts. But all the other races want to tear chunks out of MC because once you taste human meat, you just ain't going back.

Dex-chan lover
That princess flashback is foreshadowing for more harem members.

Dex-chan lover
Everything regarding the orphans solved itself rather conveniently

Dex-chan lover
Heck does he mean he never pvp'd? The start of the series was him participating in a game war. Sure it's not identical but it's not like he didn't fight people. worldvworld is still pvp relatively.

Users who are viewing this thread