Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
MtEfT8Z.png

Dex-chan lover
@Kizuro some games have beginner weapons that any class can equip due to reduced stats.

Or could be that baseline lvl 1 stats are high enough to equip any beginner weapon, and I think it might be this case rather than the former.

@welcome2atlantis if the game had a gacha/lootbox system then it's not like he can choose to not win womens clothes.

@MonsieurFudge normal people have a hard time killing other people. Even in a professional modern army, a major part of bootcamp is conditioning you to pull the trigger without hesitation, and part of PTSD comes from trying to handle the emotional toll from killing another human being.

Aggregator gang
The size doesn't change ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
So is the inside, will never change ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Even if filled with something huge ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
Orangescanes are truly the god tier scanlators we don’t deserve, for they are too good for us.

*got saved from a bunch of orc you have no hope of defeating by the OP MC*
Two chapter later..., "I'll take care of these elite soldier even by sacrificing my life, OP MC, you go run away with my companion"
*ends up being a hostage and endanger everyone else around you and got saved by OP MC*

*got told that OP MC is actually a priest*
One chapter later...
*wrap up injury with a cloth and get surprised when the OP MC unexpectedly can heal wounds"

Girls, really?

Group Leader
@Eksentrysyti
You said this with that profile pic is just great!
Heh... loli-baba are eternal.
Yeah, can't agree more. I love me some Towako.

@undercurses
GRMyneY.jpg

She might even be able to use some healing magic too,
you know,
to heal up some wounds or something that torn.

Fed-Kun's army
I really like the long chapters. Also I'm really pleased with the fact that this isn't just another pathetic bitch mc who's incapable of murder even when it's totally justified.

Dex-chan lover
What if that world's god became the horse in order to bypass some kind of rule that forbids gods from directly interfering with mortals? That could explain why the horse is so smart. And then the god/ess will have horse sex with mc? 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread