Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

My theory for the upcoming is this. Due to an idiot Noble's son/Guildmaster, the lord of the town is going to pick a fight and Touya will end up the town lord? Finally, becoming the noble he is constantly told he must be.

I know, with this level of insight, I must have read 'any other isekai.'

Fed-Kun's army
@LegitRikk It's not just any dead dude's helmet either, but the helmet of someone killed by the guy he was just told to deal with. That's a heavy thinking cap if ever there was one.

Dex-chan lover
@Capt_Gigglepants It's probably a matter of the huge mountain of corpses taking away time from working on other adventurer's orders or at least causing a huge backlog of corpses to work on before they start to smell even worse.

Anyway on to Ebrand putting on the helmet at the end, conspiracy? Or just him being weird again?

@Capt_Gigglepants I think it’s that they have a penalty for anything that spoils before they are done with it. In other words, they do not want to have any more than they are able to process within a given time

3 panels and I already hate that other guy.

Also the loli elf is getting on my nerves bit by bit.

Dex-chan lover
The vice-guildmaster just gives me Golden Kamuy vibes. In the sense, that he'd be the most normal but most dependable member out of the band of misfits, criminals and weirdos.

Aggregator gang
Thank you orange scan for uploading tons of new chapter :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Fed-Kun's army
@Capt_Gigglepants I thought about that and the only thing I can come up with is that he's just giving them so much at once that it's just rotting on the table because they can't process it fast enough. If they're taking it as a challenge to their ability they'll still try to get it done, but feel like they're being made fun of / be defensive. Or he's just tanked local prices for ork meat so hard it's not even worth processing. Not everyone has infinite time-stop storage.

Dex-chan lover
Damn is anyone else kinda annoyed that our MC offered to let them stay for a few days and it immediately turned into "all three of us live here now." Like while he is a pretty generic passive MC, theres been a few scenes where he put his foot down (like joining the other party, or pairing up with the other girl) so I hope something similar happens and they're not just permanently mooching

Nep

Dex-chan lover
This horse is like "Im going to roll away from your heart-to-heart."

roll roll roll

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the translation!!

The MC is such a pushover in the latest chapters I had considered dropping this series. God why are you always swept by the flow

Users who are viewing this thread