Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Aggregator gang
Putting on a dead soldier's helmet seems like pretty oddball behavior to me.

Dex-chan lover
lmao, I swear that orc figurine is what is gonna save the world somehow

Dex-chan lover
Pushover mc in order to progress story but i dont care, i just want to see hero get dicked. The horse is the best character and i stand by this statement!

Dex-chan lover
*randomly put the helmet on

Vice guild master is my favourite now

Dex-chan lover
"What do you plan to do about this"? "I dont want to hear your excuses"? "You take responsability and deal with him"? Dude, YOU are the guild master. This guy is retarded.

Supporter
Not gonna lie, the side characters are way more interesting than MC. Carving weird stuff to calm down, horsey-boi best boi too.

Ah yes, that slutty princess from the kingdom that summon him, who getting thirsty by someone who got Hero title IN THE VIDEO GAME will witnessing that hero getting his ass kicked by Touya, or even better, get kicked in the balls by Kokuyou, and she decided to seduce him.
Of course our MC will refuse, because he already get his Harem right there.

maaaan another trash tier isekai with an impotent mc. Can't even call it wish fulfillment.

Dex-chan lover
I very much like this vice guild master.

And am starting to hate this "troublesome, troublesome" MC.

The harem is really forced on the MC. I hope they can help him out somehow but he's way too op and probably could just smash his way through all problems.

"ugh another trash isekai series even though this is already chapter 12 and I'm still reading it. I'll probably read the next chapter again and comment there that this series is trash"

Aggregator gang
i guess the only satisfying MC that people here like is the one who's horny and wants to fuck everyone who shows a shred of interest. the MC in this isn't even being a pussy. you can just be not interested in someone. small rant out of the way, i'm really enjoying this

Group Leader
Oh, fuck. Here goes the harem -_-

2nYgipz.png

Ah, yes, smack her, with your long, big ... berserker sword.
GRMyneY.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling that Erband’s “What should we do next” involves carving more weird shit.

Users who are viewing this thread