Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku - Vol. 4 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
A sage went blackout after drinking an Apro...
db917b65dc76c5f49aeee9365b8b7ef246059e25a173582da40969fd784b1bce.jpg

Double-page supporter
Spoiler: .. It's false alarm hahaha ... they're just sleep together...

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@elfestz
Lmao, so apparently the next chap proves they did just "sleep"
Kinda a sucky reveal, I really did want MC to lose his virgin card

@Nogoodimaginativename
Haha thanks for the back up my dude :p

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@Treyon How am I ignorant because I'm attracted to women that don't look like 5 year olds. That has nothing to do with ignorance. There are a lot of Bolivian women that don't look like 5 year olds despite their short stature. I don't know why you're getting so defensive when even the author has made several characters point out that she looks like a child so they don't think of her in a lewd manner. The only one being toxic here is you.
Edit* Also, the loli's looks weren't through hard work, she naturally looks like a child. It's completely different from the analogy you tried to compare her to.

Dex-chan lover
lmao. "Don't you even know the word constraint" is the best reaction to this manga

Taking two girl's(dont really know about the elf and shes an old loli granma not a girl)chastisity in one day(๏_๏)

@Jethzki
welll forr one we dont actually know that they did the deed — another thing is that since he was passed out the whole time, it's more like they took their own chastity alla the MC
(why is it i can never ever remember names....)

@xtheconman it was just false alarm sadly,none of the girls even know that sleeping together means inserting it in their private part cause they thought sleeping together was a literal thing

@xtheconman it was just false alarm sadly,none of the girls even know that sleeping together means inserting it in their private part cause they thought sleeping together was a literal thing

Users who are viewing this thread