Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku - Vol. 4 Ch. 14

Really funny how the guild leader gave Touya time to escape--he realized Touya's strength and knew his guild wouldn't survive a fight with him.

Touya is strong physically and a powerful mage, but he is weak in terms of persuasion and presence.
Little wonder loli mage can walk all over him and drug him with no repercussion. Touya needs to stand up for himself.

Dex-chan lover
@Darkmint13 not much of a problem cept hating it for poor reason. in my few decades of being alive i've met several people i've had good chemistry with
there are people who grow up in a small town they have a girlfriend they wanna settle down with that girl, wife her up and then bam life hits em with a truck and they gotta move
gone ahead to the big city after a few years they meet someone else and settle down with them instead, thats not to say 1 is more compatible with the other and therefore this new girl is the one
just circumstances led you to a position where you met someone who could spark that connection with you
i've met many more with the same experience. There are over 4.5b cockroaches on this planet to say out of all of those there can only be 1 is just silly and unrealistic
but good to know your reason, at least you're not like that
personally i dont think stories in general suffer due to harem
but that the author who has chosen to implement harem is always at fault
same for ecchi, you can have the occasional shower scene or beach episode sure, sprink;e some girls talk ok... but more often than not these bastards pull an SAO alice s2 episode 1 throw in some real nasty totally avoidable objectionable of an important female character or yknow Asterisk War ep 1
i remember the old studio that worked on Highschool DXD got shelved b/c the author really wanted the oppai dragon song towards the end of~... was it season 2?
point im trying to make is that the anime's original ending was far more tame and seemed to fit the moment
it was a meh ending to a mediocre anime vs the author's actual ending, which would have been mediocre
but it turned out the author is just a horny garbage person who adores compromising an ok story to shelve in T&A at every given moment
b.c sex sells and you're dealing with young teens during the height of puberty
but i digress... its a problem of application
in this, having a loose harem would be alright, but what happened here was akin to taking a rubix cube and trying to shove it into a jenga tower no lube
so now our MC got date raped and probs impregnated 2 girls and some old lady that looks like a 10 yr old, which is just really really creepy man.. bible level creepy...
-then we got @Treyvon here trying to pretend legal loli drawn like a toddler is the same as an actual fully grown woman who just happens to be short
and what i mean by loose harem is that multiple characters like the MC so they ig are love interests and re-occurring characters
it'd work out that way with teases here and there, since the MC has his own personal business in this war he's not really attached to them...
but now that he's gone and done it... he is now...

Dex-chan lover
@kilisloe you're right she just merely held on to her date rape drug
after making it however many years ago
brought it into his house and tried to convince someone else to use it on him
feels no remorse over how this was indirectly all her fault
disregarding his feelings and non-confrontational nature
had the gal to say he married 3 girls after what went down
and has never tried to clear up the misunderstanding that he's somehow her disciple...
still though she wasnt the one to do it
she's just a rotten cretin on the inside

Group Leader
What the fcuk? Aphrodisiac? C'mon, this ain't hentai, I could approve it if this is hentai, but this is ain't!

@udesu
Thanks for the spoiler, I can't believe it that the MC is actually a disappointment. I mean, as far as I know, he looks promising. sasuga isekai :v well not all isekai is shit, i know that

But the most disappointment for me is their relationship, there is no depth in there. Fcuk.

It seems like I've been deceived by the decent looking art.

@kilisloe, to plan to use a drug on him to compromise his state of mind, then leave the drug out in the open for someone else to use it on everyone, is to drug someone and accidentally drug everyone as well.

"Loli mage" is the strong magician who is on the path to sagehood for those who don't understand me.

Dex-chan lover
@kirigayakzuto1190 not really they clearly sid he was out cold and she dragged him into her room and well raped him... So~ how can you really blame an unconscious man for anything since it wasn't voluntary?

Dex-chan lover
Is this caught up to raws?

from the 30-40 page count per chap, it's most likely monthly right....

@um3i welp, that was supposed to be a joke from my side tbh. While we're at it, can you explain it to me why a lot of people is taking this seriously? I mean, it's not even real. And, it's not like it happen to them, but still.. a lot of people goes as far as to make a long comment. Thanks

@MolaCola lol. That's funny. I also watched DxD. I found the mechanics of the whole chess thing interesting but then dropped it somewhere in season 2(3?) when the fan service overpowered the story.

I do agree that it comes down to application though. Just haven't seen anyone really try. It's way too easy to fall into cliche. Sigh.

Edit: Pregnancy would be a natural consequence of an unprotected night but I doubt this manga dabbles in consequences.

Dex-chan lover
@Darkmint13 yup same for me i couldnt tolerate it and would skim through each episode just b/c i wanted to see how it'd end
s3 never watched it beyond episode 1, after i heard that stupid oppai dragon song i tapped out... but ye i think s3 thats the one done by a new studio
im being optimistic there are no consequences for his actions in this instance
b/c i really dont want them in the story all that much
i just saw them as tools to set up his confrontation with the "hero"
i really just want them out after :/

Aggregator gang
Harem shit ruins everything. It would've been fine with just ferris but now he's fucking these kids and one loli whos not actually a kid.

Dex-chan lover
This doesn't count as rape. There are no tears, grief, or despair and suffering.

Users who are viewing this thread