Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku - Vol. 4 Ch. 14

Contributor
@Darkmint13 Clearly you dont isekai much. Any isekai that doesn't have a implied harem is an abnormal one, not to mention every one of the harem will have all the girls in perfect harmony sharing the guy. (With the exception of that one isekai series that had the wives' children going to war with each other in a succession crisis)

p.s. there is also the isekai bingo: the harem that have to be composed of at least one princess, one elf, one fluffy, and one dwarf. We already have 3 of the 4, just missing a dwarf loli.

Idk about you guys but if you empty your mind and just read it for the enjoyment, I was entertained XD

Thanks again orangescans~

Throw the loli away. Can't even entertain the thought of her being in the harem... She looks 5 years old 🤢

Aggregator gang
girl rapes men gets pregnant.
men has to pay child support.

its how the world works.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, so; These spirit stones aren't exactly legal and we're going to have to pass through spirit customs to get to the kingdom, so I'm going to need to shove your spirit stone waaaay up my butt. Way up there.

Dex-chan lover
Wow... they're really just going to let that slide? Like, that's all the reaction it gets? I mean, I wasn't expecting much, but this...

Aggregator gang
So much toxicity in the comments... Expecting high literacy in a ISEKAI ffs...is good so far...but is a ISEKAI ...

Thank you very much for the chapter updates so far orangescans tachi.

@Huapollon I read quite a few isekai. That's why I purposefully go out of my way to avoid harems of any kind(even reverse harems). Now I could be wrong cause I read a lot at the same time but when I started this, I thought I checked and there was no harem tag at the beginning. Again, I could be mistaken.

Either way. I'm dropping this. The story was barely okay and with the addition of the harem tag, it dropped just below my acceptable range.
Happy reading:) Good luck with the bingo lol

Dex-chan lover
i am quite disappointed in the whole aphrodisiac business
if Touya wants to get with em...
build it up (personally thought he wouldnt get with anyone if anything maybe build up with the house spirit)
why drug him up b/c teehee hee and throw him into this madness...
i mean sure you can say he's not obligated to shit who knows if he impregnated them
and they all know the lot of em were drugged cuz reasons, so im sure they'd be a biiiiiiit more understanding
but the world they all live in is most likely one where you can only have sex if you have the intent to wife someone up
so they've been sullied...
Touya may never return to his home world as well, so there's no way out
can't even consider it a possibility b/c even if he did return to his home world, he's gotten too used to life here
using magic
killing and such
@Darkmint13 why avoid harems in any form?
are you one of them folks that thinks there's the one and you absolutely cannot have chemistry with more than one person on this earth?
@Bastadon she has cute cheeks, 'specially the circle blush... thats just about it... not really attractive... she has no body too
legit
underdeveloped body, at least some legal lolis have something
but no she's actually legitimately like a kid
bruh?
bruh...
bruh!?

Keep it up orangescans and thank you! I don't know what you guys are talking about this manga keeps getting better. I don't really care if MC took aphrodisiac to get laid. It actually doesn't clearly specify that he did get laid they could've just stripped naked and slept with him but even though the harem is forced, I've seen worse. I don't really care about the harem party anyway. I wanna see him get revenge on the princess bitch lol.

Users who are viewing this thread