Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku - Vol. 4 Ch. 14

Double-page supporter
well, that loli baba was a little bit overbearing.

Anyway, now there's still 4 more slot available in the necklace. What kind spirit that MC will get next? 😂

@dezzot She lied about the crystal being special enough to house her, creating illusion that normal stones couldnt contain her (if i understood correctly)

Fed-Kun's army
That was a bit different than i expected. I figured he waas going to store the mansion in his item box like the guild house he has.

Annoying harem.... Cant they make something without it??? Gahh this tropes are getting old 🙄

I am truly sorry to put this here, but I have finished read the wn and if you want some spoiler or just want to know my opinion about this story, please read the spoiler

story
So far it is an enjoyable story, but for you who want to read good story, this story is not for you. The story is isekai shit tier with harem and really fast solving problem with cheat. And there is no future goal. I think he has a grudge towards jenerett or whatever its name kingdom, but then the war stop and both country has an armistice for 10 years

romance
This story has a really bad romance development. Mc just accept the engagement with his harem easily without any thought. He even doesnt show any love or interest toward his harem. They just there to complete the generic isekai harem tag. The most progressing relationship is with ferris where mc needs her for healing his mind after solving some problem and yet he doesnt show any love sign for her. After ferris is that saaya orphanage girl which later she kisses him when he visits her town again in the journey before leaving the country. They reunite again later but nothing like romance happen between them. She is not include in his harem yet but better progress then his harem lol. The harem is shit tier, the princess char is there just because he helps her taking back her country, the guard ar is only like him for his strenght. And the loli grandma nathalie only likes his cake and aiming for sage jobs. There is no love progress between them.

politics
Later on mc got marquis title after taking back the empire and he doesnt has any quality being an aristocrat. He even forgive another city lord for mistaking and mocking him as a lowly adventurer. Even though his rank is higher.

battle and character status
Aside from the setting about sage and berserker jobs, the status has no stats. The battle is so fast and boring (the manga does it better). Mc even can 1 hit ko an earth dragon which is a s rank monster. The hero is disappointing with only reach lv 72 on his first job, even his harem is lv 90 when they meet later and mc pathetically still wary when fighting against the hero.

Ah and one more thing, mc always said that he doesnt want others to know about his secret and yet he always showoff about that guild house, that carriage, or even about ferris that can talks to everyone he meets easily

Conclusion : this is worse than isekai smartphone's touya. Well at least this touya still has a courage and resolve to kill his human enemies in early chapters

Aggregator gang
might change from the wn since quite a few have terrible romance from the wn and improves it in the ln

Hmm can mc go genocide the kingdom already, he can just massacre damn without a problem

Users who are viewing this thread