Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku - Vol. 4 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter :0 im really bored rn
fast updates are nice xd

Supporter
How to turn an otherwise mediocre but enjoyable isekai into generic trash in a single chapter 101.

Dex-chan lover
No... why... at least let the first time be memorable...
this is just sad.
Dammit Nathalia, why did you create such a thing...?

Dex-chan lover
The girls had such a mild reaction after the facts, when that should have been their first time.
Even Fenris didn't seem bothered even even though she got angry when he brought the girls to shelter them
Makes you second guess how far they actually went.
Then again just lying naked in the same bed than the princess is probably enough to bind MC

Double-page supporter
okay...
bill cosby'ing somebody fiction or not is a mental wall for me,
a shame because you guys were incredibly fast...

dropped...

Dex-chan lover
so far not bad suprise at the foursome scene but i can flow with that, sadly i went to raw and saw that we are latest at chapter 17 and this is a monthly release. hopefully the team will continue on this story

Power Uploader
>"Waaah waah it's a Harem that makes the rest of the story shit somehow even though I enjoyed it up until this point! Because reasons!"

Whatever. People like that are undeserving of sympathy. If you don't like Harems, fine, but don't pretend it's not just one thing in an otherwise entertaining manga. And you don't even know if the author might not just flip the script at some point.

After the first few chapters went up I binge read the web novel. There's 4 volumes in it, and we are most of the way through volume 2 now with the manga. I don't know if the light novel goes further. I read it with google translate & it's reasonably easy to read if anyone else was thinking of giving it a go. The author is on hiatus now, but the 4 volumes are very well wrapped up.

Ferris doesn't have much ego in the web novel, so the manga is an improvement for her. Kokuyo is a bit better in the web novel.

About the sleeping
The girls are all sexually unaware, and think sleeping together is just sleeping. Yes all, including the extremely old Nathalia.

Horse is still best girl/boy. I accept the house spirit as a good love interest. Surprisingly I like the lolisage but not really as a romance option but I’ll take it. The other two can go die for all I care.

Not much for harem routes I must say, but I’ll deal with it so I can continue watching the real love interest and more importantly the horse.

@Snowolf
I have a very scary news to you, Comic walker have the habit of put on hold their series, lets pray they don't do it until chapter 9999

Dex-chan lover
Why Japan? Seriously. What's so appealing aobut hte "duhhh i did what now" trope when it comes to the main character having sex. "i can't remember at all" I hate it as much as the "Whoops, You didn't lock the door or something so I just walked in while you were changing, and am now unreasonably hated by one or more members of the cast!" trope. I'm not saying all tropes are bad, I'm an isekai junkie for lack of a better term--especially if its got MMO bits mixed in, but I just can't stand that bullshit man.

Supporter
First thing I would have done is ask Ferris what exactly happened that night. The fact she doesn't seem angry raises suspicions on what actually took place.

Fed-Kun's army
@Jeikob Well, at least they dont stage it as if it was his fault all along, like it would normally be in this case...

@Jeikob It felt like they were implying that nothing happened besides sleeping. I get the feeling that they think simply sleeping together is tantamount to "giving a ring", in this case, since they're so innocent

Users who are viewing this thread