Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

House spirit best girl? He thinks of her when he talks about who he wants to protect.

Fed-Kun's army
@Doomer No one was glad to be there, or attack him. In fact, once he showed his power, the only reason they didn't run was the kingdom knights directly threatening the life of the guild master, and if they don't mind killing him, then they would definitely kill random adventurers.
Also, his actual friends never even tried to fight him, except the girl who wanted to duel him from the start.

Fed-Kun's army
On page 34, I really get the impression that Dai wanted to be more than friends with Touya. There were slight hints before, but that page makes it seem really obviously intended by the author.

Lesson of today? If you pull a kurumada fall in a non-kurumada manga, the character will most likely die or end up like a potato because of it.

@Saxfire Did you even read the chapter? He slaughtered the knights but the ambassador threatened the guild master to order the adventurers to attack him, in which the bikini armor came out as representative.

Double-page supporter
@nyaasar yo I was gonna say the something, ... He's a hell of a guild master lloll no wonder his dad gave 90% control to the vic guild master instead of his own son

Good lord, this manga is so preachy. He thinks he's some kind of thinker or some shit lol.

Kept reading just cause I wanted to see his revenge, no more. The way I see his character, righteous to the point of sunshine flowing out of his anus, he will let them go, if they shed some crocodile tears.

Dex-chan lover
What dafuq is the problem about this situation? Just snipe those foreign soldiers, the ambassador and the daddy's boy pseudo guild master with fire magic or something. Problem solved.

Users who are viewing this thread